Vessel: Advanced Oil Pen Design or High Priced (pun intended) Joke

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
You know how banner ads appear based on what you have likely searched for in the past, well this oil pen ad showed up on one of the blogs I follow: Vessel: Elevate Your Experience. To me it looks like a high priced vape pen that claims lofty attributes, such as, "High Performance Air Intake": means larger air intake hole. Has anyone tried this?

macbill,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
You know how banner ads appear based on what you have likely searched for in the past, well this oil pen ad showed up on one of the blogs I follow: Vessel: Elevate Your Experience. To me it looks like a high priced vape pen that claims lofty attributes, such as, "High Performance Air Intake": means larger air intake hole. Has anyone tried this?

the cartridge Looks like all the other prefilled or fill your own style cartridges that are mainly used with distillate or liquid portions of live resin. And The high performance intake to me seems like a joke. Its covering the airholes on the atomizer.

Also, Id much rather have a cartridge with airflow near the mouthpiece as these are less likely to leak

Mynameismud,
Reactions: macbill

fft

I got one for xmas. Hard to say a 510 battery is worth the $100 when there are other good ones that cost much much less, but it does work pretty nicely and has grown on me. The air intake is very good though - nothing magical but there are holes for intake near the 510 connection. Result is it draws as easily as any battery I've used (many don't for some reason). It hits well. Battery life is good but its good for most batteries this size. It feels good in the hand but its not the smallest / most stealthy thing out there.

If you're a pre-filled 510 cartridge user and are looking to splurge, this works well. When I'm going out with the school parents it gets approving glances. It makes a good gift for someone else. But a good value its not.

One clarification: this is just a 510 battery, with no cartridge. The cartridge shown in the pics is a dummy.

fft,

Mr. Me2

I’m very late to this thread. It wasn’t clear which vessel battery was being discussed.

I’m a vessel fan and use their Compass battery, with its stand, all the time. I want to keep my in-use carts upright. This configuration allows it and also serves as a charging station. VERY comfortable in the hand, a pleasure to use.

I’ve tried a lot of batteries and this is where I’ve settled. I admit I wait for a sale to get a backup

Mr. Me2,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea I have two the one with the wood and the lil small black one I think it’s the compass

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
They sure do have a svelte, rather sexy line of products... with the popularity of relatively cheap ceramic live resin, and not so quite as cheap, rosin carts being used now by producers, it's a shame this battery doesn't go as low in voltage as a few other batteries available on the market. Tho I suppose you never really know until you try it, and 2.4 volts isn't terrible, it's been my experience that this is still far too high for me.... too risky, hopefully a buddy gets one to try...:tup::peace:

Last edited:
Bologna,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
They sure do have a svelte, rather sexy line of products... with the popularity of relatively cheap ceramic live resin, and not so quite as cheap, rosin carts being used now by producers, it's a shame this battery doesn't go as low in voltage as a few other batteries available on the market. Tho I suppose you never really know until you try it, and 2.4 volts isn't terrible, it's been my experience that this is still far too high for me.... too risky, hopefully a buddy gets one to try...:tup::peace:
i pretty much only usin resin/rosin carts and havent had any problems

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
i pretty much only usin resin/rosin carts and havent had any problems
Good news! :tup:

The key part of my post may be that they are all pretty much "fully" ceramic now, and of varying quality, too...? They seem to work best for me generally at lower voltages using one of these, and when the battery is full, even at 1.8v, a rather long flavorful hit, like I prefer, can often be too much for me depending on the strain. So, the dif could also be the way we hit, too, I'd imagine...?:

Post in thread 'Temp controlled battery for CCell carts'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/temp-controlled-battery-for-ccell-carts.33927/post-1742180

Bologna,
Top Bottom