Ven's Vapor Ventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven

Praying Mantis
Hey guys, Im pretty high right now, so please forgive any spelling, numerical, grammatical, and politically incorrect things I may type in the following.

I just (seriously like 2 minutes ago), stumbled upon this method of whip vaping by pure chance (aka a hiccup).

I was taking a few fan assisted whip hits, when I hiccuped and forced the vapor out of my nose, then through my nose i naturally inhaled a breath of oxygen.

Exhale oxygen from nose, inhale vapor through whip, exhale vapor from nose, inhale oxygen from nose.

I repeated until the bowl was DONE, throat is rather dry atm, but I am the most high i've ever been off vapor I can tell you that. Your mouth never leaves the whip, and you can go non stop until the bowl is finished.

Thoughts?

PS: If this has been done before which it probably has, I just discovered this now so you guys know XD.
PPS: I went for 2 mins 24 seconds off the whip without removing it from my mouth to do the entire bowl (1/4 packed).

Ven,

Ven

Praying Mantis
Thanks, this may be a nice discovery for all vaporisers, I assume you could do this with an ssv or pd and get a similar 'infinite whip hits' effect.

Ven,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I tried that once with the PD and ended up blowing my bowl inside. :lol: That was a bitch. :/

I'll give this a shot when I crank on the VW later tonight.... I had thought about it before, but I really suck at coordinating my breathing like that.

I'm assuming you have an Extreme?

SpiralArchitect,

Ven

Praying Mantis
SpiralArchitect said:
I tried that once with the PD and ended up blowing my bowl inside. :lol: That was a bitch. :/

I'll give this a shot when I crank on the VW later tonight.... I had thought about it before, but I really suck at coordinating my breathing like that.

I'm assuming you have an Extreme?
Yeah I'm an extreme owner.

It's not as difficult as it seems, basically inhale and exhale vapor until you feel like you need breath, then just inhale and exhale oxygen.

Once you get it down (takes like...3 mins to master lol), you'll really enjoy it.

Ven,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
sounds a lot like circular breathing, probably not s difficult to master, but with some learning curve

Acolyte of Zinglon,

daninator

I always just sit in bed, whip in mouth, and open to exhale, close to inhale. Gets you feeling pretty decent.

daninator,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom