• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vault mini Giveaway

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Vault mini Giveaway

219arlu.jpg

How to win a free VAULT mini? (Vivant new vaporizer for both oil & wax carts)
Please answer the 1st question,and give a free opinion on the 2nd question.
1. What's the capacity of the oil atomizer of Vault mini?
And do share your opinion about 0.5ml, 1ml oil pod/carts,
2. 0.5ml, 1ml oil pod/carts, which one do you prefer to buy?

Required age: above 21 years old.
The contest will be closed on 8th April 12 pm PST time, and 5 winners will be announced on 9th April.
Prize: 1 set of Vault (including 2 atomizers), optional colors: silver/black.

Good luck to all!
Vivant team

dirtpie

1) 1 1ML

2) I prefer 1ML because when I'm using a portable device it's something I need for a while and I prefer not to carry extra pods or carts around if I don't have to. .5ML just seem to not last very long also.

Tranquility

1. 1 ML

2. .5 gram. The full gram's have clogged too many times on me. But, is oil the same density as water? (Where 1ml = 1 gram.) When I buy my pre-filled carts, the budtender tends to use weight and not volume as the size.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
1. What's the capacity of the oil atomizer of Vault mini? 1ml

And do share your opinion about 0.5ml, 1ml oil pod/carts- Really a huge fan of these for stealth. Great for on the go while out in public, and the lack of a lingering smell while using them inside is incredible. One can even use these in the office! Overall quality seems to have gone up a ton over the last few years and price has dropped.

2. 0.5ml, 1ml oil pod/carts, which one do you prefer to buy? - I always buy 1g they tend to be better values and i currently see specials often with good quality carts for as low as 4 for $90 or 5 for $100.

Top Bottom