VAS kicking in: Looking for a new, affordable wooden vape

Likun

Hey guys,

Well maybe calling it VAS was a bit over the top as I could hold myself back in the last few months/years. May last vape acquisition was a while ago.
I currently own two Vapcaps, a Fury, Solo 2 and a tubo evic. That's all. Only 4 different kind of vaporizers.
My favorites of my collection are the Vapcap and the Tubo evic, both on par.

Now I'm looking for something like a box mod vape I guess. Options are kinda limited I guess as I'm living in the EU, at least if I don't wanna order from overseas.
So far I've only found the greendream vapes being built in Germany. That would be the Greendream Glow 18 with a price tag around 150 €.
What other options do I have? The RBT Splinter seems to be quite famous around here but it's hard to get within Europe.
Would the Glow be a considerable alternative to the Splinter?
Are there other options? Do they all cost around 150 €?

I hope you can enlighten me!

Kind regards

Likun,
Reactions: arb

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hey guys,

Well maybe calling it VAS was a bit over the top as I could hold myself back in the last few months/years. May last vape acquisition was a while ago.
I currently own two Vapcaps, a Fury, Solo 2 and a tubo evic. That's all. Only 4 different kind of vaporizers.

Now I'm looking for something like a box mod vape I guess. Options are kinda limited I guess as I'm living in the EU, at least if I don't wanna order from overseas.
So far I've only found the greendream vapes being built in Germany. That would be the Greendream Glow 18 with a price tag around 150 €.
What other options do I have? The RBT Splinter seems to be quite famous around here but it's hard to get within Europe.

Kind regards
forgot that...buy the Tinymight from Finland. is the best vaporizer at the moment

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yeah, get a Tinymight and then maybe snag a used Splinter Z if you find one for sale. The Tinymight is pretty expensive but it's a great design with excellent, consistent performance.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Hey guys,

Kind regards
Musa 510. Thing works great and tobias *the maker, is a great dude* he is based out of germany. I use my musa just as much as my TM. Thing is a beautiful piece my darn musa made me obsessed with 510
Edit--- I believe its 130?

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
If you want a Splinter in the EU go to Vapefiend, they have the Splinter V2 and the Splinter Z US Customs available, also they still have the glass mouthpiece and other accessories. Also Weed-Gadget as some and the price are low but not a lot of accessories.

The Musa 510 is a good option and it use the Arizer glass stems, since you have a Solo 2 I guess you already have some stems you can use with it. Like @iDRINKBLEACH said the maker is great guy to talk to and I also use that vape daily now playing with the different configuration the stems can provide.

I ordered a couple of times from Green Dream and never had problems but I also didn't try my Glow 18 and Glow RCV DLX yet so I hope they'll work when I decide to play with them.

yogurtsauce

I have the dreamwood glow 14. It’s pretty good. It costs way less than the tinymight. The tinymight isn’t that much better to cost that much imo. It’s all hype and marketing. If you think that the tinymight is worth the extra dollars, go for it. But I personally don’t think it is, and I fell to the hype. If you want to save the money and buy an oz of weed, I think that is the best option.

Imo, the tinymight isn’t doesn’t perform $100 better. keep in mindthat everyone who has one and suggests it to others have heavy biases.

justcametomind

I bought any imaginable portable vape before getting the first desktop. If you have enough space get a desktop.
Anything from V Tower (the most affordable and still pretty decent) to Volcano (probably my favorite vape) is money better spent than any money spent on portables. Heat dissipation is harder to achieve on portables and battery has a cost. There are also flame powered where battery is not present but you have to learn some sort of technique and spend for gas and lighters.
In EU there’s also lacentralevapeur.fr Great choice and only purveyor of Supreme vaporizer in the continent as per my knowledge. Too bad they only store v3dual and no 4 or 6 and it’s still 229€. I have it and it‘s the heaviest hitter I have.
That greendream.shop seems all things Dreamwood but I’ve never heard of it.. imho prices are too good to be true, is it a trusted shop?
If that’s your only source:
Www.Vapefiend.co.uk
Www.Vaposhop.com
and the above French shop are the most trusted in EU that I know of.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I have the dreamwood glow 14. It’s pretty good. It costs way less than the tinymight. The tinymight isn’t that much better to cost that much imo. It’s all hype and marketing. If you think that the tinymight is worth the extra dollars, go for it. But I personally don’t think it is, and I fell to the hype. If you want to save the money and buy an oz of weed, I think that is the best option.

Imo, the tinymight isn’t doesn’t perform $100 better. keep in mindthat everyone who has one and suggests it to others have heavy biases.
I own a TM, they are awesome, but for the $ and time to get it. It is hyped, but for the right reasons. My 510 works just as well, it doesn't warm up and get chuggin. After the second stem I think my musa out performs it.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
keep in mindthat everyone who has one and suggests it to others have heavy biases.
Not so! If anything I'm probably biased toward RBT vapes because I have so many Splinters and Milaanas. The Tinymight is fast, powerful, and consistent. It's not the cheapest but you sir should check yourself if you think the many users here who are really impressed aren't able to faithfully compare the Tinymight to other options. I mean who's owned more on demand convection vapes than us?

yogurtsauce

Not so! If anything I'm probably biased toward RBT vapes because I have so many Splinters and Milaanas. The Tinymight is fast, powerful, and consistent. It's not the cheapest but you sir should check yourself if you think the many users here who are really impressed aren't able to faithfully compare the Tinymight to other options. I mean who's owned more on demand convection vapes than us?
Yeah but the point of this tread was a cheap vape. It’s also literally impossible to not have bias towards things you own. Negative or positive.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yeah but the point of this tread was a cheap vape. It’s also literally impossible to not have bias towards things you own. Negative or positive.
Oh shit, I must have skimmed and didn't see the €150 price range, my bad.

I miss the days when I could tell everyone to get a Splinter Z. Nowadays it's like "if you can even find one for sale".

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I have to strongly strongly disagree that the glow14 is better or even as good as the tinymight, nothing against it, but the user experiences really just like don't even compare? TM is mindless and consistent, Glow requires way more technique and learning curve... I think you DO get what you pay for with the TM...

But yeah if price is an issue @frosty234 then based on your collection it seems like you are missing:
- sticky brick type
- log vape type
Much moreso than a mod-based vape, though yes Splinter is different from Tubo and could compliment it nicely just like a Glow or MistVape Imp could (as they all have different heaters, but are still glass stem-based pure convection on demand)
Also may want to check out a Lotus or Vapman or even a vleafgo actually!

yogurtsauce

Yeah I have to strongly strongly disagree that the glow14 is better or even as good as the tinymight, nothing against it, but the user experiences really just like don't even compare? TM is mindless and consistent, Glow requires way more technique and learning curve... I think you DO get what you pay for with the TM...

But yeah if price is an issue @frosty234 then based on your collection it seems like you are missing:
- sticky brick type
- log vape type
Much moreso than a mod-based vape, though yes Splinter is different from Tubo and could compliment it nicely just like a Glow or MistVape Imp could (as they all have different heaters, but are still mostly glass stem-based pure convection on demand)
Also may want to check out a Lotus or Vapman or even a vleafgo actually!
Piro is pretty good too

Shit Snacks

Piro is pretty good too

Oh yeah! That is a great option to experience direct torch-based pure convection on a budget especially in Europe!! Could get that along with a vleafgo to really VAS it up!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: arb

Likun

Thanks for all the recommendations.
The Tinymight indeed is kinda out of my budget for a portable vape. I already got a Tubo which nowadays is around the same price, got one of the early ones though but I'm still quite happy with it. Maybe all those other box mod vapes won't give me that much of a difference? As @Shit Snacks already mentioned.
I've always wanted to get a log vape but when I've done my first research about 2 years ago it was quite complicated + expensive to get one to europe as almost all the makers are based in the US. Has anything changed since then?
Only log kinda vape that I found back then was the MUSA halogen powered one.

Maybe I need to overthink my decision. But VAS is kicking since I found my way back to vaping :D and I love wood!

That greendream.shop seems all things Dreamwood but I’ve never heard of it.. imho prices are too good to be true, is it a trusted shop?
Isn't that supposed to be the official Dreamwood shop?

justcametomind

That greendream shop is based in Germany but displays prices in US dollars.
Has the best price in EU for Flowermate cap but there’s no way to put some in the basket!
Seemed fishy to me xD

justcametomind,
Reactions: Greenteam

Shit Snacks

Thanks for all the recommendations.
The Tinymight indeed is kinda out of my budget for a portable vape. I already got a Tubo which nowadays is around the same price, got one of the early ones though but I'm still quite happy with it. Maybe all those other box mod vapes won't give me that much of a difference? As @Shit Snacks already mentioned.
I've always wanted to get a log vape but when I've done my first research about 2 years ago it was quite complicated + expensive to get one to europe as almost all the makers are based in the US. Has anything changed since then?
Only log kinda vape that I found back then was the MUSA halogen powered one.

Maybe I need to overthink my decision. But VAS is kicking since I found my way back to vaping :D and I love wood!

Isn't that supposed to be the official Dreamwood shop?

Yeah the dreamwood guy and the greendream guy are actually brothers!

I would highly recommend grabbing a Dobby or Punch or DLX from them if you don't go with a stickybrick or piro from Lamart to match your tubo...

And yeah I do think that and/or a log vape wil give you something more complimentary to your tubo (the other mod based vapes are going to be different because they all use different heaters but they are all glass stem based pure convection regulated by the mod so inevitably similar)

Log vapes also use the glass stem system, but yeah different heater experience and being plug-ins, and yeah more wood! You can try emailing Alan to see what he can do for EU shipping, I know he does have some very affordable options now...

I'm surprised you cannot get enano in the EU? Or if underdog can ship there? but I also know there are a couple of EU options, maybe DIY isn't there like Rasta roots or misty logs or homegrown logs in the UK??

Chainfish

The price is only in dollars if you choose American flag for English language, if you click on german flag you get prices displayed in euros. You're unable to add the flowermate to your basket because they are out of stock, hence no add to basket icon.
Has the best price in EU for Flowermate cap but there’s no way to put some in the basket!
Seemed fishy to me xD

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Seemed fishy to me xD
The price is only in dollars if you choose American flag for English language, if you click on german flag you get prices displayed in euros. You're unable to add the flowermate to your basket because they are out of stock, hence no add to basket icon.

Actually you can add the Flowermate cap into your basket if you choose German flag, I tried it 🤔

But then international shipping will be +37€, EU +12,90€

Last edited:
Top Bottom