vapro

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Was fooling around with the lighting and just happened to get this great shot(to me anyway :cool:) while using the vapro.

VaporEyes,

vaporcobra

Hey there. Long time reader. First time poster. I came across this Vapro a long while ago. Its never been used. I lost the power supply and was hoping a user that has one of these could lead me to the right adapter. I have an Ikea Power supply that looks like it fits but only puts out 12v 500amp. I am not sure if these are all kind of the same and use just 120v and thats basically what needs to be at the end. I know this also had a car adapter, not sure what that looked like either. Any help with what should be at the end of this "tip" would be greatly appreciated. Also, I dont have the original Vapro "whip" that you can find in photos. I was thinking of buying something but dont know where the grass goes? On the original whip it seems to be on top of the glass essentially heating it from below?

Attaching photos for anyone else that has questions. I know the videos above have long not worked.

Vapro1.jpg

Vapro2.jpg

Vapro3.jpg
Vapro4.jpg

Top Bottom