Vapour2 PRO Series 7 for concentrates?

Piruz

Just had a look at the Vapour2 PRO Series 7 and I really like how simple it is to use and how quickly it heats up. One problem though: it doesn't seem to have (or accept) inserts for concentrates (in my case Dokha tobacco, smoked in very small amounts because you do not want to be vaporizing a large bowl of that stuff). Any ideas?

Also, when vaporizing dry herbs is it okay to leave the herb in the chamber for like 3 hours and then come back and vape it later on or does it have to be finished in one sitting otherwise it dries out and loses its flavor/nicotine?

Note: this thread was posted on e cigarette forum as well but seeing as I got no responses I decided to try my luck here since this forum is more dedicated to vaporizers.

Piruz,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, here when you said concentrates peoples understand concentrated products made from weed... basically this is oils &haschich. Although I think you mean something to use small amounts since you mentionned tobacco.

I got the V2Pro serie 7, it's a bit outdated but it works...., to use small amounts you can just place a mesh screen (maybe one replacement screen found in the box) on the top of your load to keep it away to fly in the chamber. You can use mesh from stainless steel to fill empty room, after you just place your load on the top of that mesh (you can use cotton also but there is an aftertaste I dislike, hemp fibers works well too).

I don't remenber if they released pods/capsules for this vape, if yes it may be another solution.

You can vape your load in several times, I found it's worst for the taste but it's working for medication/reliefs.

You'll find a tobacco vaping thread here: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaporizing-tobacco-not-e-cigs.29/

Have fun!

ps: for tobacco I would recommand you a vape with large fully adjustable t°range, especially on the low temp side.

PPN,
Top Bottom