Vapottery - custom Vaporizer/Art editions and classics (New Model)

Felix Denzler

Manufacturer
Hi Fuck Combustion community :wave:

Some of you might already know the vaporizers i am producing as i formerly worked for
Collyland as one of its founders. My father Donald Denzler alias „Dr. Colly“ is the inventer of
the Vapbong and its simple but unique funtionality.

I recently departed from Collyland and now i am on my own journey of producing vapes at home in my small work place.

Theres a new Model i created which i still have no name for but similiar ones were already built from me and are out there called „Berserk“.
besides a few exceptions i am going away from the Vapbong Model with its ball herb chamber to a „Puck“ shape
(slightly wedge shaped) one cause i found it much easyer to rebuild it if it gets broken.

The ones you can see down under are in stock at the moment and for sale. Many of them already have an extra herb chamber that comes along with the typical bowl each vape has.

Theres also some classic Vapbong Modells left.

I am able to offer a small amount of custom pieces according to personal wishes so if
you still coudnt find a vape that suits you, maybe theres the possibility to make it real now.

If theres interest in one of the vapes in stock, about custom orders or other questions please contact me here on FuckCombustion via PM or
via Email : felixdenzler@gmx.de

I also recently opened an Instagram account : Vapotterie, where u can see and follow my work.

Thanks to Stu and the other staff members to be able to reach out to you all here.
Im very greatful for the response, discussions, critics, help, creativity and interest you already showed in
the Collyland thread and im inviting you to be part of my work here too !

Felix :bigleaf:

1655286689929.jpg

1655287214441.jpg

1655287214457.jpg

1655286689916.jpg

1655286689903.jpg

GoldenBud

Felix: Dad, how do we get rid of the "Vapdong" nickname?!
Dr. Colly: let me think about it..ah! we'll create a Vapboobs! that will balance the dong issue!
Felix: perfect! I'll start this project and will let you know!
.......later......
Dr. Colly: it's wooooorrkiinggggggg

Vaporware

Great stuff! I like the different look and herb chambers that are much easier to replace. :)

Do you have a video that shows more detail and how you use it?

If not, I have a few questions:

What is the heater like? Similar to the Vapbong’s heater?

Is it easy to get the herb chamber out or is that area very hot?

Is there a price range you want to tell us right now, or are you still working that out?

Felix Denzler

Manufacturer
Great stuff! I like the different look and herb chambers that are much easier to replace. :)

Do you have a video that shows more detail and how you use it?

If not, I have a few questions:

What is the heater like? Similar to the Vapbong’s heater?

Is it easy to get the herb chamber out or is that area very hot?

Is there a price range you want to tell us right now, or are you still working that out?

I am going to make a video in english talking about the new model and testing it soon.
The heater is the same. The Model requires lower voltage because the airstream is more centered and so its more efficient.
To get the herb chamber out i build small grips u can see on the front side. Its easy to get them out and in but im still developing
further. If theres any ideas i aprecciate to read them :)
The head doesnt get too hot to handle cause the voltage is lower and so the heater is a litttle cooler.

The "Vapdong" is still the hardest hitter but it has limits for me being creative about the appearance and the difficulties of remaking a herb chamber. Some already mentioned the critic of spening a lot of money and after breaking the ball only having a useless piece of art.
That and the fact that my creative possibilitys rose makes it more suitable for me.

Prices for the new Model start with 480 € each with a extra herb chamber as classic edition with one glaze.
The Cobblestone varietys are 520 € each with extra herb chambers. The Black/orange one (Magma flow) has no extra head yet and is selling for 490 €.
Those classic Vapdongs go for 420 € each. Cobblestones for 500 €
The Viking with shield : 650 €
The Warrior : 650 €
The Nana (With boobs) : 600 €
Porto to US in 6 to 14 days cost 55 €. I will pay more than half so its 25 € shipping cost.

Due to the fact that im doing this all on my own while having a job and being father there will only be small numbers and im also able to only make a small amount of custom works which can take up to 3 month to make. Theres no shop or employees to manage and this is at the moment a unofficial business but i grant the same terms as Collyland and i have access to the US repair "shop" lately opened. Thats also why prices can be different from the ones in the Collyland shop.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
:clap:
Great little launch @Felix Denzler Vapottery is a solid brand name and you have some beautiful pieces in stock to start with... Wishing you much luck and look forward to seeing your future work here my friend!!

For a name, of the new models, how about something like "Pose" because of how they seem to strike a pose (especially the humanoid models) haha they vogue!!!

Last edited:

Felix Denzler

Manufacturer
Hey Community

Still alive in Germany :)

Im here to tell you that im still into building vapes and on the way to a own website which is in progress.
Hopefully very soon after that also an english version.
I had a couple of month break to creativity but at the moment its overflowing and im very motivated
to continue with my work.

As you might heard Axel and Janine parted from working with my father out of private matter and are now doing there own bussiness.
In response people asked my dad if hes going to build vapes in the future and now he also almost built a new oven to continue his work.

You see there will be a lot of new vape creations and other stuff in the upcoming time and im very excited and again happy to be able to invite you here on fuckcombustion.

Did i mention my Instargamm page ? its VAPOTTERIE. Take a look if you like.

I already have Vapbongs and my "new" Model in Stock for interests and i have new prices. Vapbongs are 350 € each. The other Model which is also a standart version is 425 € with a Extra Herb chamber ( if wanted more).

Pictures and updates will follow soon.
Thanks for taking the time to read !

P.S. As you sure heard of there will be a so called (german burocracy death and political madness) "legalisation" of cannabis starting April 2024. At least some progress ... and maybe a bigger market for handmade efficient and unique cermic vapes here in Germany
There will also be a portable version in the future although it will not come asd handy as some really good portables on the market like the TINY MIGHT for example and another invention which is in my mind and will soon materialize in form of ceramic.

Stay tuned !

Felix:leaf:

Felix Denzler

Manufacturer
Hi Folks

I am really happy and a little proud to announce my Web shop !

The adress is Vapotterie.com ( i changed my decision with the y ending)

https://www.vapotterie.com/home-en/

This link will guide you to the english version of the homepage. From there you can click yourself through the different pages.

The picture gallery is found in the german section as there is no need to translate it cause it pretty much only contains pictures.
For those curious of my work there will be a pretty good collection of what i built in the past 10 years of doing clay work.

The Shop products are still described in german only but im on it and will add a translation there today although its almost self explaining !

In the near future there will be more products like the swan model or my turtle model.

Also the possibility for custom orders will be added and a variety of glazes with pictures to choose your color from to
make it easier to imagine.

If you want to know about glazes before that, go take a look at https://www.maycocolors.com
For my Work i use mayco jungle gems, cristalites, elements and foundations.

I invite you to take a look and would appreciate a feedback if you like to maybe improve what ive done so far :):rockon::leaf:

Happy day to yall !

Felix

Top Bottom