vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Modnote: Thread merged into existing thread. :)

This one looks more like a science experiment than a vaporizer,but those are some crazy hits it delivers . Check it out !
2ad22ea1-787a-4b3b-b9db-d14f88c195ab.jpg

63bae2fe-b628-4fe3-a72e-26ee22177748.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CaleidosCope

No English... he is plain German...

After all:
- dry heating the beaker between 60-160°C.
- magnetic stirrer
- two pre coolers for air inlet
- one water cooler for outlet
- a sensor for temp meassuring

And because it stirs itself... funny...

The setup is kinda neat. You can build it up by yourself.
After that... you have it all ;)

... but there is something really strange on his website:

https://vapolaborium-1.jimdosite.com/shop/fuer-enthusiasten-der-vaporium-bombassa/

What the glory??????

(even for me as a native speaker ...his homepage is a riddle!)

Weedaholic

This was his reply too a question about it on his youtube channel

here are no results for pass on, I stand with my face and my name for it. I would like to answer the whole question with a few counter-questions: 1. Is there a system that is even cleaner and cleaner? We are talking about glass, which can also be in the dishwasher. 2. World's best vaporizer, have you seen a better one? - With which you can extract clean and lossless, pre- / intermediate & refrigerate / freeze? Cooking, enjoying in a group - how to use a shisha with several people, or even use it as an anti-corona system? Even with blower function, so that it is in no way inferior to other manufacturers. You have no further follow-up costs, you can put whole buds into the system (crushes unnecessary.. ) and it has the potential. Alone, to be able to separate the chlorophyll from the THC and CBD with it. 3. No, the price is absolutely fair. It is cheaper and better than the market leader with its digital hot air blower and a lot of plastic consumption (sorry, but so) It has taken a lot of work, time and money to bring it user-friendly to the end user. There are custom-made products that you can't buy. 4. If the Vaporium Plus is too bulky, there is also the Latastans :) And no matter if meth, DMT or heroin, up to 400° you can pull everything in (sorry, but is also so :) And what you can cook, synthesize or do with it all, you can let your creative imagination run wild my friend :) 5. I will soon start a crowdfunding / Kickstarter project so that the whole thing can also be transported mobile in a suitcase with battery and extension cable. There is nothing comparable to this, if one appreciates the qualities and the scope. The system is almost ready :) Why? It's like the coffee machine... You get up in the morning, turn on the device, go to the bathroom, and when you're done, you don't put a cup in and press the button, you throw your buds in within 10 seconds, and you can vaporize. Whether in front of the PC or on the couch, you don't have to clean it all the time or have a lot of work to do with it. + all the other advantages.

CaleidosCope

No selfestem problems at all... still interesting.

The: "You can smoke meth with it" problem is the same like "knifes can kill people".
At least: If they would vape their heroin the veins would last longer. Not bad so far. Sic.

I would vape my finest weed with it....

Last edited:

CaleidosCope

Talking about: My Penthouse, my Maybach...and my LITTLE 500 Gramm vape... there in the MIDDLE OF THE ROOM. ;)

... we need testing!

- Glas and adapters (check)
- something like that... https://www.ebay.de/itm/Dreihals-Rundkolben-gewinkelt-vertikal-Hals-1xNS29-32-2x-NS14-23-250ml-1000ml
- a little bit of this: https://www.ebay.de/itm/1000-ml-Elektrisch-Magnetruhrer-Rundkolben-Digital-Labor-Heizmantel-Set/

... lets see... ;)

Oh. No. 500ml should be enough. The cheaper 500ml labor-coker (I don't do soups... have to tell my wife!) and a two-neck-round-beaker should do the job. Manual temperature adjustment? No problem...I don't need the digital. I am looking for a wireless thermometer, that I can take with me to the bathroom to see when "coffee" is ready. ;)

My monthly vaporizer budget is spent. Ugh. Next month... for sure!
Sous-vide... i am soooo sold. :bowdown: ( Honey, can we vape? Nooo, sorry, I am doing the sous-vide-thing! Maybe later...:D)
edit: why is no one talking about him doing a butane extraction in the same device, and you thought your Woodscents was versatile!!
THIS GUY IS A coolFREAK! I think I support him...thats what you said:

Extraction tube!

... he is a Bavarian like me. My Aromed4.0 was nearly the same price tag, 10 years ago. Still works. I see this "lab" on my TV-table... sipping and sucking all night long. My wife? She is talking about how harmful kitchen knifes could be to husbands.

Last edited:

CaleidosCope

This one looks more like a science experiment than a vaporizer,but those are some crazy hits it delivers . Check it out !

The "crazy hits" are with an e-cigarette for demonstration. Germany is not so vape-friendly ... atm. ;)

He talks about 60 to 160°C (after 200°C the cellulose fibres will burn... he says) ... at least you will possibly get good tasting almost not visible clouds I assume. I am a fan of almost no cloud...no cloud - no waste ;)

Last edited:
CaleidosCope,

CaleidosCope

Ridiculous looking and will require lots of cleaning with all those parts... I am very interested!
I was 10 minutes early with my thread... https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapolaborium-jaw-drop.50951/

You are right. He says "dishwasher" and "cleaning after weeks"... just put more fresh weed inside day by day. By 60 to 160°C as he recommends that could work. That system is so crazy... filtered air inlet (active coal...), temcontrol, team-vaping, self stirring. But it is so f$%&ing BIG.
Think about medical users with severe diseases...

Last edited:
CaleidosCope,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I was 10 minutes early with my thread... https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapolaborium-jaw-drop.50951/

You are right. He says "dishwasher" and "cleaning after weeks"... just put more fresh weed inside day by day. By 60 to 160°C as he recommends that could work. That system is so crazy... filtered air inlet (active coal...), temcontrol, team-vaping, self stirring. But it is so f$%&ing BIG.
Think about medical users with severe diseases...
I reported mine and asked mods to merge. Mine was indeed later but maybe it was in the right place ( the pluggin vaporizer section) :p

CaleidosCope

Tell them to join up over here!
Yes. For sure. I told him... he is already a member. he wants to set up his homepage with more content first. A one-man-powerhorse...it seems it is really a thought through system. massy. but classy. If you are looking for stealthiness...walk on...

He wants to give you the best possible vape expirience and save the planet ...a little... the recovery of solvent in the same system you smoke the stuff you dissolved in it, is absolutely outstanding...so be patient... he just started.
A true ALL-GLAS-AIRPATH with no heating element at all in the whole air path is outstanding for me to. No metal, screens, etc. ... for me it could be THE medical device.

For now he is not selling out of Germany, but he is willing to ASAP. This machine MUST drop in the US...
Germany is not the right time and place :bang:
Support for this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom