Vaporizing Hash with Da Buddha Vaporizer. How To

Hello
I just recently got the Da Buddha Vaporizer and was wondering if it can be used to smoke hash.
A friend brought me some Hop Hash and I'd like to try vaporizing that but have no clue how.
Can someone please help me out and give me some instructions? :D

TwistedDoll,

SD_haze

Its a lot easier with the SSV because the heater is angled down, but even with the horizontal loading of da buddha you can simply sandwich the hash between two layers of bud, and that should work adequately.

Try to expose as much surface area as possible (dont throw in one giant chunk, rip it into tiny pieces if possible)

Hash also requires a bit more temperature to fully vaporize so you might need to crank the heat a bit.

SD_haze,

technique

Welcome to the forum twisted,

I have an SSV and although not identical to the DBV its very similar. I vaped some Garda(afgan hash) recently and i literally just broke it into small pieces and put it in the wand and vaped it. You need the temp set higher then for flower and you may want to pass it through a bong to stop it irritating your throat b ut that it really.

Good luck

EDIT: beaten too the punch lol

technique,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
^ What SD said. The same sandwich method also will work great with the wand hash you will be building up.

Peloton,
Thank you for the quick replies and the welcome :)
Umm i have a bubbler.. How do i connect that to my vaporizer? I'm a little clueless haha.

TwistedDoll,

SD_haze

SD_haze,

Nosferatu

I think you should pack the hash alone without bud, because it might need a higher temperature and the bud will be spent sooner and just give bad flavor while the hash is still hitting. You get massive clean hits in the buddha if you grind up or crumble some hash, usually enough to cover the screen if you want big hits!

Nosferatu,
Reactions: Odyssey
I agree with what nosferatu said. I just vape my wand hash by itself and it gets me thick tasty hits everytime, I don't like doing it with bud tho cuz the bud gets too dark and I just dump it out an vape the hash by itself. Hope that helps

$moe-money$,
Reactions: Odyssey

djonkoman

I don't own(or ever used) a DBV but I do agree with nosferatu, I vape hash in my VG and mixing with weed really doesn't get the full experience out of the hash, bad taste from the weed on high temp while the hash starts going pretty long. if you gave a bit harder hash, you can take some pieces and push it out in smaller bits with a rod/stick after the first 1-2 puffs(but dont know how that would work in the DBV)

djonkoman,
Top Bottom