Vaporizers in Daytona Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
Unless they've run 'em out in the last year or so, there are supposed to be quite a few. Any decent shop should have something in the way of vapes these days.

max,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Hery Vappy, I don't know about Daytona, but still felt like I can give an idea. Vapeworld(and their ebay store-warehouse goods), for me personally, have always delivered FAST(LSV came next day!!), have 15% disc. for FCers on top of very fair prices(better than any local headshop I visited in FL). I can say that with MY experiences their customer service is great(Greg has been super each time), only issue ever was they fogot my LSV water pipe adapter in original order, but sent out and received within a few days, the official 7th floor one not a knockoff. It was not crucial to LSV working so I did not push for any overnight shipping. I always let them know I am a member here during the order process. (Feels like I got some "cred" when I do, thanks FC).
I would look in local stores if I needed a "touch and feel" for a vape, but then order from Vapeworld/Warehouse goods and you'll get it as fast because you are closer to them than me(west coast fl). They also have free shipping on most and overnight on some other stuff. If ANY of my local head shops would not be complete scumbags, I would love to support local economy, but I care who I give my money to, and only way to fight back, is not frequent their business.

Not trying to shill for these guys, just hoping you can be as happy in the sunshine state with your vape products as I am. Good luck give us an update on your new purchase. May I suggest the 7th Floor Life Sabre Vape, with the fc discount should run around 260ish for a kick@ss vape experience.

Silver420Surfer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom