vaporizer good for heavy cigg smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoThrowd

My mom smoke cigs alot, and I mean alot. I am worried about her having lung cancer since she smoked for a long time of her life. I know that vaporizers were made just for weed, but is advertised for tobacco and other herbs. But I would like to know if the regular cigg smoker would enjoy a vape for tobacco uses and how good is the vape for tobacco? Id imagine it is nasty as shit, If it is a good enjoyable vapor with tobacco, let me know so I can get my mom one of these.

SoThrowd,

max

Out to lunch
Just like with cannabis, substituting vapor for smoke is much healthier. As far as taste, I don't know. I would imagine that taste is better, as it is with mj vapor. If she wants to keep ingesting nicotine, but in a healthier way, she should be at least willing to give it a try. It's always a question whether a cigarette smoker who won't quit is interested in health though. :/

max,

max

Out to lunch
I'm not interested enough to figure out cost, but I bet that e-cig method of nicotine delivery is expensive. :/

max,

Beezleb

I imagine its probably close to the cost of smoking but I have no idea as I do not smoke.

I figure its worth checking out as if its going to be effective ive been of the mind that keeping the imbibing process similar equates to a better imbibing experience and thus has a higher degree of success for using the vaporizer than a process that is different from normal smoking for the person.

With the ecig you can use it the same as any regular cigarette though there is some degree of preparation but far less than using a whip vaporizer for example.

For a tobacco user I suggest:
I-inhale vaporizer.
check out the e-cig, I only know of it really.
and any lighter based vape that works similar to a traditional bowl.

Beezleb,

Beezleb

SoThrowd said:
Beezleb said:
Is this a vaporizer like the VG? If not then how does it work? For some reason I cant load the page.
It has the appearance of regular cigarette.
try this link or google ecig
http://www.smokingeverywhere.com/?a...0 Days /title> meta NAME=#3015424744310996474

Some info I found
Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette Cartridges:

The cartridges come in a pack of 5 and are available in four strengths:
High (16mg Nicotine)
Medium (11mg Nicotine)
Low (6mg Nicotine) and
Non (0mg Nicotine)

Each cartridge is equivalent to 20 traditional cigarettes.

The taste of the Smoking Everywhere cartridge resembles that of tobacco.

Smoking Everywhere is also launching the following new flavors:
Tobacco flavor (just like real cigarette)
Apple
Cherry
Strawberry
Chocolate
Vanilla
Coffee
Mint

Beezleb,

SoThrowd

Beezleb said:
SoThrowd said:
Beezleb said:
Is this a vaporizer like the VG? If not then how does it work? For some reason I cant load the page.
It has the appearance of regular cigarette.
try this link or google ecig
http://www.smokingeverywhere.com/?a...0 Days /title> meta NAME=#3015424744310996474

Some info I found
Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette Cartridges:

The cartridges come in a pack of 5 and are available in four strengths:
High (16mg Nicotine)
Medium (11mg Nicotine)
Low (6mg Nicotine) and
Non (0mg Nicotine)

Each cartridge is equivalent to 20 traditional cigarettes.

The taste of the Smoking Everywhere cartridge resembles that of tobacco.

Smoking Everywhere is also launching the following new flavors:
Tobacco flavor (just like real cigarette)
Apple
Cherry
Strawberry
Chocolate
Vanilla
Coffee
Mint
Thanks man, I know what im getting her for xmas now. I hope I can influence her to switch over completely. This in my opinion would be better than a vaporizer just for nicotine. Vaporizers are more for weed than tobacco imho.

SoThrowd,

max

Out to lunch
Vaporizers are more for weed than tobacco imho.
They're definitely used more with cannabis than with tobacco, but a vape works just as well with one as the other. Certainly less convenient than an E cig, but a vape is a lot cheaper method in the long run.

max,

Beezleb

If you do get her this please let us know how she likes it or whatever vaporizer she tries.

Beezleb,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Vaporizers are more for weed than tobacco imho.
Not too get off topic but I have vaped herbal allergy blends as well as ginseng before. The ginseng def gave me a little extra kick. Good luck with your mom switching over to vaping, I think the i-inhale might be the best since cigarette smokers aren't confinded to smoking in just the privacy of their own homes.

stonemonkey55,

eLiguL

The maintenance of an e-cig is similar for smoking. Ive read up quite a bit on this model of e-cig DSE-901B.

Batteries last appox. 2-4 weeks ($15)
Cartridges will turn dark brown after some use and needs replacing (5 for $5)
Atomizers will get clogged over time depending on use ($10)

I have also read that heavy smokers should try one of the larger models instead of the mini's (models that resemble the size of an actual cigarette). The reason behind this is that you will need to do less solution refilling /charging of battery due to high usage.

I did most of my research on this forum and found that the user CaSHMeRe was a reputable reseller (I havent personally bought anything off of him so buyer beware). He has an online store that seems to have the best prices with reliable service if you are in North America.

eLiguL,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom