Vaporite Micro

Nereocystis

Alright, i bought the vaporite micro about a month ago, i guess its a brand new device, since there is no info on it, and the store i bought it from just got it in that day, so hopefully this quick little review will help!
I paid 130$ for it, and this is my first vape, so im not by any means super experienced with them, but ive used it quite a bit. Had i read up on the troubles some people have had with vaporite products before hand, I probably wouldnt have bought it.
So, for starters, The instructions is came with are absolute shit, just says how to turn it on and charge it. Nothing on the 4 different heat settings or anything, but after trial and error, heat level 3 seems to work perfectly, where as 1 and 2 are too low, and 4 starts to combust the herbs slightly. The battery is pretty good. Lasts 45 min, can last for a few days if your the only one using it, lasts a good day if your sharing it with a group. Takes about an hour and a half, two hours to charge it.The vapour i get out of it is decent, no clouds, but i mean with vaping, your not supposed to get huge clouds. Oh, and the bowl it has it freakin massive, its the same size, if not bigger then a regular pipe. Its pretty slick looking, sorta like holding a mug, keeps your hands warm on cold days. The mouth piece fell out of the adapter to the unit, but it easily friction fit back into place, and i was glad to see it wasnt being held on with glue, but i tend to abuse that piece a bit so im not too rattled.
Anywho, all in all, i for sure enjoy it, all my buddies love it, one of them who also has an mflb says the vapour is a lot nicer and smoother then his, but ive never tried a mflb, so i cant really relate to that. I like how discrete it is, and hardly smells at all, and it tastes great, but im sure that goes for any vaporizer.
I tried opening it up to get a look at the internals, but i cant seem to get the two halves apart, so i can just look through a little hole in the battery compartment. There doesn't appear to be any foam or anything, but i really have no clue cuz i cant get a good look.
Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope this helps!

Nereocystis,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Nereocystis

No worries, ive seriously been checking every couple days on threads for info about it since i bought it, so i saw there was some activity regarding it, so i thought i would share what i knew! I will also say that when this vape breaks, im deffinately going to invest in a much higher quality vape, probably not a vaporite, maybe a devinci or no2 or something, but hell, maybe even a volcano one day! But i would say this vape is good for people who are curious about vaporizing, and want to explore the wonders of vaping (: i know i love vaping wayyy more then smoking now!
Cheers!

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
The micro has been unwrapped and given a run. This is what I got.

http://vaporitevapes.com/product_micro.html

Cost me $249 NZ Dollars.

So far this is going ok. Need to test it for a few more days before I can give it a thorough review. I'll start a thread when I do. First impressions and observations:

1. This is a conduction vape. The bowl is a sealed oven and the top has a metal sleeve that slids into the bowl. The vapor path is not air tight from what I can tell. Perhaps this is how it was designed to allow air to mix with the vapor?

2. The bowl in large. How it will perform with small loads will be interesting. The top slids off completely to allow total access to the bowl. Cleaning looks to be a cinch.

3. The led lights that tell you if it's charging (orange) and when it's up to temp (green) seem to be a little unstable. Again further testing will uncover any quirks and durability issues. I'm not one to send something back as long as it's doing what it should even if a led light doesn't glow when it should.

4. Taste has been fine so far even with the shit regs I'm using. No silicone taste and no off gassing from what I can see. The vapor path looks well sealed from the electronics.

Its clearly a DV knock off. The Flexi Straw thing is very similar. Mine has fallen out of it's attachment already.

Yes the micro is ok. Evenly cooks the contents of the bowl but it doesn't hit hard enough to be my daily deliver. And the bowl is pretty big so I only use it when necessary. Kinda reminds me of my PD. Slow draw and flavoursome hits but nothing lung splitting. Actually the flavour from the micro is outstanding. Doesn't seem to get the abv taste at all. Quite impressive in that department.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom