VapOrb

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Yes, not much inovation there, either in materials or in process. And for that price, might as well get the SSV.

vorrange,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Yes, not much inovation there, either in materials or in process. And for that price, might as well get the SSV.

True but IDK it does look pretty sweet. IF it is just as safe/effective/quality, I could see it being a contender for its unique looks.

darkrom,

Jimjim

I think its looks smart but I doubt it will be any different to the SSV or others of similar design on the market

Jimjim,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Yes, i think it is pretty much on par with what is on the market nowadays. For the price, the SSV still looks like a safer bet.

Main issues that come to mind is how hot does the outer shell gets, and how even is the herb. I am guessing it would more easily do an even vaporizing since the ceramic element is in line with the wand, unlike what you see in the SSV/DBV and more like what you see in the LSV.

I wonder about the size and it looks it would be easier to set up a gong bong connection without the whip.

vorrange,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
7411c8_822a34ae7f354371ae35e004ee36ea7f~mv2.png
file.jpg

I didnt know those guys made it sofar (6 years) :). Still looks really funny to me though,but not in a bad way.
file.jpg

file.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom