Vapor Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

justchillin

Sorry if this discussion has been started, but I couldn't really find much on this model. I just got a Vapor Tower and followed the instructions and I can confidently say...IT KICKS ASS!! I just wanted to know if anybody has some tips on using it, so I can get the most out of it. Is it ok to turn it off if your done using it, but there's still some unvaporized product left? If so, do you take the top piece off the heater and how (since it's hot)? There's probably some other stuff I'd like to ask, but, like I said..it worked and I'm baked!

justchillin,

max

Out to lunch
Glad you like it and welcome to the forum. The Vapor Tower is made by Vaporstore and has a two piece whip, so your question about removing the "top piece" is confusing. That sounds more like the V-Tower, made by Arizer (it's the whip only version of the Extreme). If your unit is digital, round, and metal, it's the V-Tower, and you should be able to remove the bowl without burning yourself if it has the silicone sleeve on it. If you leave it on, it'll get some heat but it it'll take a while, and turning the unit off will cool it down fast.

max,

justchillin

It is the Vapor Tower, but I see why my question is confusing. I'm talking about the Handkit (apparently). I read a long review that said you can just pull it off so you don't use more product than you need. I did it and it seemed to work. I also turned the tower off. Again, I know this might not make sense, but, regardless, I think my question was answered, Thanks for replying.
Peace

justchillin,

blazin

well i got my money back from the pure and just got the vapor tower today i tried it a few times but at the time i only have regular shwag it vapes pretty good at about 12-1 oclock ill keep tryin diffrent styles of puffs and temps but if anyone has anyinfo on how to use it the best please let me know thnx

blazin,

blazin

well ive tried it on all dial settings and i get the best at about 1clock with regular bud and with the good stuff at about 11.30 dial set but it really does a good job overall i like it better than my freinds vaporbrothers but mine takes a little longer to heat up no biggie

blazin,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom