Vapor =?= THC

HuskerMath

When I exhale and there is still vapor, does that mean that I'm still getting high-inducing compounds in my system?

HuskerMath,

HuskerMath

No, you misunderstood. I already know about that - what I'm curious about is that if the vapor has any effect left. Basically, is it true that there is THC if and only if there is vapor?

HuskerMath,

weedemon

enthusiast
HuskerMath said:
No, you misunderstood. I already know about that - what I'm curious about is that if the vapor has any effect left. Basically, is it true that there is THC if and only if there is vapor?

No you can get high from invisible vapor too. when you take hits from a vape and dont see anything. but you still get high. to quote bill o riley "you can't explain that!" haha ;)

On a related note.

I used to give my first girlfriend 2nd hand tokes from my vapes all the time. and she totally got ripped from it! It was great cause she got high for "free" it never cost me extra herbs for her to get baked too! (well she would hit it herself sometimes, but most of the time it was from me)

fuck i miss her. :( lol

weedemon,

OO

Technical Skeptical
false.
the demon is correct, vapor is invisible.

OO,

djonkoman

I guess, but just a guess, that you're saturating the air so much that it is more tiny droplets/condensed vapor the=an actual vapor/gas

djonkoman,
Top Bottom