Vapor Tamer Package (glycerin coil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouldorado

I purchased this as a bundle during the 7th floor Black Friday sale, so it's approximately 2 months old. All pieces are in flawless condition. The glycerin coil cools down vapor amazingly well but I don't like the hassle of refreezing it. Includes everything you see in the picture: vapor tamer (labeled ssv), mouthpiece (labeled lsv), padded case, and two arizer dome screens (one new, one used) that fit perfectly in the vapor tamer. $85 obo shipped domestic.

IMG_20130119_125508.jpg

Bouldorado,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
if i understand this piece right.... it would go on the end of the hose where my mouth piece is now (i have a DBV). so my question is... since the flower is in the wand end and not this end... what are the screens for??

mmenzie,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
if i understand this piece right.... it would go on the end of the hose where my mouth piece is now (i have a DBV). so my question is... since the flower is in the wand end and not this end... what are the screens for??

For use with the LSV. These are great for direct hits straight from the LSV. I imagine it would work just as well as a mouthpiece for an SSV or a DBV. Also fantastic for bubblers with removable mouthpieces.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Bouldorado

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
For use with the LSV. These are great for direct hits straight from the LSV. I imagine it would work just as well as a mouthpiece for an SSV or a DBV. Also fantastic for bubblers with removable mouthpieces.

i agree it would make an excellent mouthpiece for the SSV/DBV which is what i believe they were originally created for. i was just wondering why it needed screens? the flowers are in the wand and there is a screen there. so i see no need for a screen in the mouthpiece but i may be missing something??

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom