Vapor shopping assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsnack

I have just purchased a simple $4 water pipe with a metal bowl(the kind that is kind of like a tube with a stopper with a metal bowl and a thin hose like whip going through it), with the ability to screw something onto the bowl. Now I am looking for a top to screw/attach on there to have a compact water vape. What are some top options I can use on there, that is low cost and not that large. I saw the lotus top, not sure if that would work or not, but any other suggestions? I want to the most effective thing I can get without spending much, maybe no more than $70 as my max. Thanks a bizzle.

-Madam Munch

bigsnack,
A vaporgenie classic's top would screw on, costing roughly 50 dollars to your door. The metal vapobowl is hard to find but would also screw on, and cost less.

I would suggest getting a glass piece and then getting a glass vapobowl or vapocane if inexpensive butane-powered vapes are your thing.

charliedontsurf,

bigsnack

Low cost butane is kind of my thing as from what I have seen from friends who have the lotus and Vapor Genie who love the portability, easy of use, and the quick refill once the lighter goes out.

Is the metal vapobowl better and/or easier to use than the Vapor Genie(i guess top wise)? Well what I have glass vial, but if you have any suggestions for something better(while still being compact) I am open to it. Btw is there a difference between the glass, ceramic and metal vapobowl in terms of usage and vapor production?

bigsnack,

bigsnack

How about this, is there like a vape attachment for a one hitter, or a one hitter type vape?

bigsnack,

max

Out to lunch
is there like a vape attachment for a one hitter, or a one hitter type vape?[/
I don't think there'd be much demand. You can load most vapes with a small enough amount for a single hit, and a vape wouldn't work like a one hitter bong, where the ash gets sucked out of the bowl.

Now I am looking for a top to screw/attach
The Vaporstar is a good choice for mating with a water pipe. It works like the Genie but allows you to use it with different glass pieces. Vaporstar

max,
you can clear some entire log stems in a single drag and many of those poly tubes fit right into many gong female joints.

biojuggernaut,

bigsnack

Well i don't think the star will work on my water pipe, but it does look interesting.

bigsnack,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom