Vapor + Oxygen = ?

StickyShisha2

:o

what do you think, should i feed some of this medical oxygen in with the vapor in a volcano bag?

or perhaps an O2 enriched breath before and/or after a hit?

StickyShisha2,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
What is the purpose of doing that ? What is your goal.. ?

Abysmal Vapor,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Too much O2 is as bad as too little. Vapor has as much oxygen as air. If it is for oxygen deprivation - that is by long holding (of anything).

Seek,

Egzoset

Banned
Instead of oxygen i'd recommend trying mist (fog), which is formed by microscopic cold water droplets suspended in mid-air. Fine dust particles get trapped into the bong as mist droplets bond to these object's surfaces, raising their weight until they begin to fall at the bottom of the bong. The result is a cannabis vapor which the lungs tolerate with more ease: the dust gets effectively removed in my setup (i have built it and i evaluated it numerous times too). As a consequence of the filtering action implemented in a bong filled with mist, euh... i'd say that some volatile aromatics are also collected at the top of the bong's chamber, this most unfortunate side-effect causes a noticeable loss of aroma and taste. The bright side is that puting a Mist Maker inside the bong's cavity makes the water toy quite spectacular during its actual use!... I can tell as much!!!

:bigleaf:

Anyway.

In conclusion, using mist instead of oxygen in a bong where cannabis vapor is mixed with it, i've observed that inhalation is rendered quite enjoyable. I'm one of those people who likes when vapor is made extremely smooth to inhale!

:peace:

Egzoset,

treecityrnd

Oh yeah, just mark your dose. Oxygen bars were created for a reason :D

Oxygen bar + Dispensary = ?

treecityrnd,

vape4life

Banned for life
Not so sure about that.. Why are sick people given 95-100% O2 masks? Some people breathe high concentration o2 to supersaturate their blood. You exhale a little less o2 (i think 17%) than you breathe in (21%?), so not sure why you would say that vapour has as much o2 as air, but I guess it's close ;-)

Seek said:
Too much O2 is as bad as too little. Vapor has as much oxygen as air. If it is for oxygen deprivation - that is by long holding (of anything).

vape4life,
Top Bottom