Vapor Gasmask

Any crazies out there ever hook up a vape to a gasmask? :lol: :lol: Sounds like something I should have been tempted to do a couple of years ago. I sure a heavy hitter the rip VHW would get pretty cloudy in there.

biojuggernaut,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
My buddy has a gasmask we have hooked up to a Da Buddha, worked awesome but the thing is nearly impossible to clear. Fun for parties and the like.

aesthyrian,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
sunsett70 said:
a gasmask, like those that u see in the fetish sex videos? cool.....
Yeah.... gasmasks are the first thing I think of when looking for good fetish sex videos... I'd love to see what your Netflix bill looks like :uhoh:

Stu,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
Stu said:
sunsett70 said:
a gasmask, like those that u see in the fetish sex videos? cool.....
Yeah.... gasmasks are the first thing I think of when looking for good fetish sex videos... I'd love to see what your Netflix bill looks like :uhoh:

while insinuating someone else's weird sexual tendencies, you just illuminated your own. :lol:

PhishCactus,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
God, does anyone remember using a gas mask for weed?

one of my most miserable experiences smoking herb, maybe because the expectation was so high, I mean, it looks like it was MADE for us, right?

coughing and gagging like a cat in a burlap bag being pushed under water is how i felt

i think instead of a gas mask, i'd want one of those little oxygen tubes that goes right under your nose, with a trigger button somewhere hidden

Gas masks may seem sexy and the thing to do with friends, but left me feeling trapped

gas-mask-love.jpg

VWFringe,
Top Bottom