Vapor Cup for Dry Herb....?

flaky

Has anyone found one of these yet? I'm in the market for a new desktop vape, but I want to cool the vapor first and prepare the vapor so I can inhale slowly. I cough so fucking badly on most vapes... they're just too harsh for me.

Anyways I saw those gimmicky things like Bello and Tronian Omegatron and thought "Wow if these worked with flower then I'd be set!". Alas they're all just shitty cartridge heaters. There are a few more in the market now like the Zenco Fusion but that is also just for cartridges.

Double bonus points for all-glass. And I fucking love terps so being easy to load and replace pinches would be the best.

flaky,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Any reason you would have discounted the volcano? That would be the clearest example, filling a bag of vapor for you to just inhale at your leisure afterwards (although there are plenty of trade-offs that sounds like exactly what you are looking for despite compromise? There are some other bag blowing units of course, but even now cano is still the classic gold standard)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: sansei

chillAtGVC

Yes, the Volcano or the Arizer XQ+ would give you bags of cool vapour. But that may not solve your problem. I still cough like crazy sometimes from the bags. It might not be the heat, but rather the terpenes that set you off.

chillAtGVC,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

SmokeyDope

Herbal Engineer
The arizer or volcano desktop lines have a fan that helps push the air so your lungs don't do as much work. They come with a whip that can go into a glass piece like the mega globe which acts like a big glass buffer for your vapor. The fan pushes the vapor through the globe ad by the time it hits your lungs it should be real cool.

Those cups look a little gimmicky if I'm honest. If you want to trap vapor for a few seconds to let it cool and condense you can do bag hits out of the previously mentioned desktops.

I think the vapor being dry causes throat irritation after awhile and found adding a little water into the airpath could help with coughing but that makes draw a little harder.

SmokeyDope,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The arizer or volcano desktop lines have a fan

Actually the volcano uses a pump for the convection air flow to fill a bag, that is part of why it is superior to the EQ in my experience...

Yes, the Volcano or the Arizer XQ+ would give you bags of cool vapour. But that may not solve your problem. I still cough like crazy sometimes from the bags. It might not be the heat, but rather the terpenes that set you off.

Yeah they can still be hot and harsh, there are other alternatives to go with them, but yeah I don't think the idea of a vapor cup is really the solution ultimately, there are many ways to cool, with pathways and letting fresh air in etc along with different vaporization technology and the herbs themselves of course (how they start and how they are loaded)

Shit Snacks,

SmokeyDope

Herbal Engineer
Actually the volcano uses a pump for the convection air flow to fill a bag, that is part of why it is superior to the EQ in my experience...

Thats cool did not know about the pump thanks for the information.

I thought of another glass piece that would be great for OP, the gravity bong. The act of pulling the bottle draws for you and you can give the vapor as much time as you want in the bottle before drawing. It'd kind of like this glass cup op asked about in that sense. I know my homemade GB worked great with dyna.

Top Bottom