Vapolution Vaporizer 1.0 w AIWB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My black vapolution 1.0 is just collecting dust these days despite its great performance. It's in great shape and has no issues. I'm aware that some Vapolutions get grinding knobs and this one has no signs of that as I never really adjusted it much, just keeping it around 12:30. It comes with 2 bowls, an Extreme Q glass mouthpiece and a green AIWB but no tubing for obvious reasons.

As for trades, I'm after other vaporizers, glass on glass bubblers, other glass, netbooks, phones, musical instruments, etc.. The amount I'd want to sell for is in the 75+shipping range - however, I urge you to take advantage of Vapolution's official 100 dollar deal on their 2.0 unit with AIWB. I just don't want to sell for a very very low price because the Vapolution is an amazing backup or loaner vape and it's worth keeping for that - for that reason I urge you to think of good trades. Any offer will be entertained, and thank you for your time!

charliedontsurf,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
CDS, you have to post pictures now in your ads, with the date and your nickname. some new rules now. :D

vorrange,
Hey Vorrange, thanks for the heads up. I am aware of that new change and am just at the limit for needing a picture.

But on that note, who needs a picture when we have video.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: vorrange
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom