Vaping vegetable glycerin tincture out of a regular e cig

ehakim

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a recipe or if this was even possible, I did quite a bit of research with mixed results and I trust the community here much more than on any other sites. My plan is to buy USP grade VG and make a slow cooker tincture to fill up a 808 cartomizer. This seems like the most discreet way to vape literally anywhere in public openly if it works as theorized. Thanks in advance for any help

ehakim,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

I have been doing alot of research on this myself, and the feedback I found was mixed as well. Some people were claiming that it worked great, while others claimed it took much tincture to be effective. Still on the fence if I want to risk wasting what precious little I have experimenting.

The one interesting thing I did read, was that using Kief was more potent and effective than bud for this sort of application.

Tweek,

ehakim

That is the exact conclusion I came to as well, I read an interesting post on another forum about first doing a BHO extraction and then using VG to thin it out so its viscous enough for use in a carto. However I've never made BHO and am not sure if its worth it just for this

I might just dump a .5 of kier finto 5ml of existing e juice and let it sit for 60 days and Check back when it's done

ehakim,
Top Bottom