Vaping in "adult life"

vapirtoo

Yup
The most reliable narcotic, but I'm no chemist.

It is very hard to over dose on pure sticky black opium if you smoke it.

Reminds me of an ancient silent film by Douglas Fairbanks jr. ? featuring the
detective, Coke Ennyday, in the film, The mystery of the leaping fish.
A box of Opium had opened in the harbor and the fish were going crazy.

The Chinese, on Opium, out worked the Irish, on booze, as both connected
the railroads across America.

florduh

I've never had opium. But for years I was a 5 day per week kratom user. Kratom isn't an opiate, but it works on similar opioid receptors. It's a delightful drug. Never grew much of a tolerance because I rotated strains.

All strains were amazing at pain relief. Some could give you more energy than coffee. Others could help you sleep.

There are people who seem to have dependency issues, so it's not all sunshine and rainbows. But it sort of was for me, lol. I only use it occasionally now, but only because it seems to mess up my digestive system.

I've never had opium. But for years I was a 5 day per week kratom user. Kratom isn't an opiate, but it works on similar opioid receptors. It's a delightful drug. Never grew much of a tolerance because I rotated strains.

All strains were amazing at pain relief. Some could give you more energy than coffee. Others could help you sleep.

There are people who seem to have dependency issues, so it's not all sunshine and rainbows. But it sort of was for me, lol. I only use it occasionally now, but only because it seems to mess up my digestive system.
have you seen the hamiltons pharmacopeia on Kratom?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Yup
The most reliable narcotic, but I'm no chemist.

It is very hard to over dose on pure sticky black opium if you smoke it.
It's also pretty damn hard to get any effect from smoking the stuff unless you smoke it in a particular way that I have yet to learn!
It is not clear to me whether opium needs to be prepared in a certain way to be smokeable and if the raw dried latex is smokeable or even edible or needs further processing..... but all poppy derivatives tend to give me awful constipation so I haven't really looked into it.

To get back to topic--- using cannabis is not considered "adult" by a lot of people around here so discretion is always needed. I rarely pull out the Dynavap in a social situation unless I know who's who there.... The stoner culture is infantile and has given weed a bad image- it is a massive scapegoat for other real social problems that affect young people and drive them to terminal boredom and "don't give a fuck" atittude. The problem is with the culture, not with the weed or with the kids.

Last edited:
Top Bottom