• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping area / Odor control

MegaMan2k

Was having the thought of odor control during and after vape sessions so the smell wouldnt spread into others household (multiply apartments in 1 building)

Would it be beneficial to hang a filter+extraction fan down from the cieling, (Like in a grow tent) and turn it on during vape session to let it "scrub" the air? (Carbon filter)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Works for me, I suck the air from my vape area into my grow room where my carbon filter takes care of it and all the other gardening aromas before exiting outside. :tup:
cone_title.gif
Just hook up a fan or like this ...fellow,

:rofl:

Last edited:

MegaMan2k

hah you just gave me a good laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sadly i dont have a garden at home atm -.-

Im thinking about building a wooden box with holes to hide the filter and fan and mount it to a beam in the cieling. Off / On by remote, same remote that turns on my rig lol xDDD

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
This is the luxury version. I saw something similar for a friends smoke cabinet, that worked fine. But the air was filtered and extracted outside.

What about the poor mans or portable version, the small carbon(?) filters you can exhale into, to minimise odours?
Like www.philterlabs.com (Random brand)

Has anyone already used something similar and does it work?

Edit: Just saw that this is hash bean in this video, haha, "the vapour gets a bit stale after like 10 minutes", that is dedication.

Last edited:
Sick Vape,
Reactions: MegaMan2k

MegaMan2k

Should have mentioned, Already have both Smokebuddy and the "sploof" l
And i agree they work pretty well,

This was more for my "Stationary" setup so to speak xD

Is carbon filters really the most effective? Any other filters out there i might not have heard of?

Verax

I have been using one of these for about 5 years now, with a "smoke" filter:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B002A9JHB2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've replaced the filter once, and I feel like it does a great job. I leave it on the lowest setting most of the time, and if I've got a particularly funky smell, I turn it up higher for a bit. It's pretty quiet, and seems to do the trick for me. (I'm in a basement, with a dedicated room for "me", so it's not a huge issue, but I don't want to smell up the rest of the house.)

That one is old and discontinued, but I'm sure the newer models perform similarly or better.

Top Bottom