Vapey God Mother....

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
If you had a Vapey God Mother, who could grant any (vape-related) wish, what vape would you wish for?
Or, if it doesn't exist, what does your ideal vape look like?
I'm in a real wish-fulfillment mood, so I wanna hear your ideas! :love:

As for me? I'd wish for a vape that had the form factor of the davinci miqro (or a similar tiny vape), but the power+cooling of the Mighty. Maaaaybe a log that looks like an actual log for the ultimate plant mom vibes :brow:

Also, even though I can't really enjoy combustion anymore, I miss my collection of cute pipes. I want a vape that looks colorful and unnecessarily decorative!

Summer

Long Island, NY
  • An Evo portable version & a Ghost MV-2.
  • I also hope the CFX 2 lives up to my expectations. It suppose to allow the user to adjust their balance preference between conduction & convection.
  • I hope the RBT Sprout comes to fruition. As far as I understand it (correct me if I wrong @Shit Snacks), I think it's gonna be a Splinter/Z with optimized mod firmware like funkyjunky optimized the Tubo Evic. I absolutely :love: my Z, & the thought of it with optimized software makes me :drool:.
  • And, lastly, I'd like to see a Rio Mini as the Rio seems too big to me. I guess a microdoser version.
Great thread @rnartian!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
  • An Evo portable version & a Ghost MV-2.
  • I also hope the CFX 2 lives up to my expectations. It suppose to allow the user to adjust their balance preference between conduction & convection.
  • I hope the RBT Sprout comes to fruition. As far as I understand it (correct me if I wrong @Shit Snacks), I think it's gonna be a Splinter/Z with optimized mod firmware like funkyjunky optimized the Tubo Evic. I absolutely :love: my Z, & the thought of it with optimized software makes me :drool:.
  • And, lastly, I'd like to see a Rio Mini as the Rio seems too big to me. I guess a microdoser version.
Great thread @rnartian!

I think the sprout is dead, splinter is also discontinuing, mod stuff will be seed and zapcap though... long term RBT desktop concepts could be an ideal, with various attachments for different heater and chamber types, plugging into the wall or used portably with a battery... but anyway there are no plans for any sort of RBT customized firmware that I know of, sorry!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Mostly I believe we have to make our own wishes come true so I'm slowly saving up for a tinymight. But if I were to let my imagination soar and daydream a little......... something as powerful as my Weedeater, as beautiful as a Nomad, with the hype of the tinymight and the availability of the tetra so people can hate me for getting one first, the ability to completely 100% efficiency deplete a load size of .05 or less and as much as .5 just as efficient in one to two hits, should work with a water piece, with a foreign pedigree of quality, made to the most stringent quality choices for materials (maybe made of platinum), utilizing something like ultrasonic frequency technology to dissolve the crystal off the plant..... or maybe lasers lol all the size of a Dynavap. That's not too much to ask for is it?

Bad Dog,
Top Bottom