VapeXhale - Northern California Medical Patients

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Just curious who our NorCal contingent of medical users are and if any of you guys want to coordinate some time to meet me at a dispensary in SF to try out the Cloud before we officially release it. Holla at ya boy!

stonemonkey55,

treecityrnd

stonemonkey55 said:
Just curious who our NorCal contingent of medical users are and if any of you guys want to coordinate some time to meet me at a dispensary in SF to try out the Cloud before we officially release it. Holla at ya boy!
I just wanted to say congrats on the finished product! On a personal note...just a little jealous of those of you in NoCal. Have a great time. Happy vaping!

treecityrnd,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey, SM. I live in SoCal, but I think a visit to my aunt in Belmont is long overdue. Do you have any dates in mind?

Stu,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Stu said:
Hey, SM. I live in SoCal, but I think a visit to my aunt in Belmont is long overdue. Do you have any dates in mind?

@treecityrnd - thank you so much, we appreciate the support of everyone on this forum. There have been a lot of rough spots that we've encountered during this journey but it is going to make the whole experience that much sweeter when we launch. I'm not going to say we aren't going to stumble or that it is going to be smooth sailing, but I can say that we'll be working overtime at a breakneck pace to ensure that we right our course when roadblocks present themselves.

@stu - If I have 48 hour notice, I will be able to coordinate schedules. Lunch time is the easiest time slot for me but I can generally be available from 10-5.

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
turtles said:
What dispensaries did you have in mind?

I like to go to either SPARC, Igzactly420, or the Green Door. All of them have nice vapor lounges and good atmospheres :peace:

stonemonkey55,

turtles

stonemonkey55 said:
turtles said:
What dispensaries did you have in mind?

I like to go to either SPARC, Igzactly420, or the Green Door. All of them have nice vapor lounges and good atmospheres :peace:
I've only ever been to The Vapor Room and Igzactly420 if I'm in the area I'll definitely shoot you a message

turtles,

420Tom

Hey SM-

I am on the waitlist for the Cloud (though I can't even remember what kind of tube I requested with it) and I am frequently at Sparc . (I occasionally make it to the other 2 dispensaries, as well.)

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to test drive the cloud before the release (though it might make the wating even harder than it is now.)

I am avaialble to meet up most any evening after 5pm, or anytime on Thursdays, Saturdays or Sundays.
(lunch time M/T/W/F doesn't work for me, 'cuz I've got to be back at work and I unfortunatley cannot work medicated.)

:peace:

420Tom,

Abysm

I frequent all three of those dispensaries, although I've never been to the vapor room at green door. The weekend would be ideal for me, as I don't live in SF.

Abysm,

turtles

Abysm said:
I frequent all three of those dispensaries, although I've never been to the vapor room at green door. The weekend would be ideal for me, as I don't live in SF.
yeah if there's a convenient weekend time, that would be ideal for me too... I work in south city once a week at best, so it's easiest to do my city trips on the weekend

turtles,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Look forward to meeting a bunch of FCers in the next few weeks. Unfortunately, due to my schedule, weekend meetings don't work out for me. In the Monkey household, weekends are family time and I travel quite a bit for my day job so I make it a rule to stay home on the weekends. With that said, I am fairly flexible 8am-5pm during the weekdays. Look forward to some Cloud sessions!

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
*Warning: If you try the Cloud before release, expect withdrawal symptoms to be extremely severe.

Common side effects while waiting for the unit after trying it out include; Anxiety, panic, anger, fear, nervousness and restlessness, extreme coughing fits, dizziness after using other vapes, feelings of confusion and sudden violent outbursts to other vaporizers who have treated you well for years. No other vaporizer is completely safe. You will not be the same. You have been warned.

Oh yeah I'm jonesing real bad. VHW it is.

*Edit. On a serious note, if you have any chance to try this do it. The more people that use it, the more that will stand behind it. It I worth making that extra effort, to just try it once. Good luc.

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom