VAPeter on Etsy - Dynavap stash boxes and IH coming soon. At last another UK maker.

MSMPT69

So big up to Vapoven for all he is doing with his Induction Heaters but we now have another UK maker, woo hoo! Check out VAPeter on Etsy. He's doing Dynavap stash cases of various types and will soon have an induction heater available.
Ordered my case yesterday and can't wait for it to turn up.
Dynavap case
Really nice guy as well so support him if you can! Will post a review once I receive it.

Summer

Long Island, NY
You could add VAPeter Induction Heater to the title so readers know on advance what the thread pertains to before they waste their time opening it. It shouldn't be a teaser title.

Last edited:

MSMPT69

You could add VAPeter Induction Heater to the title so readers know on advance what the thread pertains to before they waste their time opening it. It shouldn't be a teaser title.
Thanks, have updated the title.

MSMPT69,
Reactions: Summer

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
FYI I think I have been delisted by Etsy - as my items and store are no longer showing in their search feature.... Awaiting support response..

Are you sure? Because your Etsy site shows up fine for me, even searching for „VAPeter” works fine (tested on two browsers).

(when induction heaters are ready to launch.... hoping this week...)

Previews or it doesn't happen! :-)

Siebter,
  • Haha
Reactions: VAPETER

VAPETER

I make DynaVap Accessories for the UK!
Accessory Maker
Are you sure? Because your Etsy site shows up fine for me, even searching for „VAPeter” works fine (tested on two browsers).

Previews or it doesn't happen! :-)

Typical! I was delisted yesterday, sent a support ticket and email... Checked the search feature periodically every few hours (even just before I posted my previous comment...) Just this moment had an email from Etsy apologising for the robot blanket ban!

Great stuff - Etsy shop is now searchable again :)

PS - preview/full product will be available to see soon.

MSMPT69

Typical! I was delisted yesterday, sent a support ticket and email... Checked the search feature periodically every few hours (even just before I posted my previous comment...) Just this moment had an email from Etsy apologising for the robot blanket ban!

Great stuff - Etsy shop is now searchable again :)

PS - preview/full product will be available to see soon.
Hey Peter
Have you thought about doing more of a desk type stand for Dynavaps. Thinking about multiple magnets to hold Dynavaps, a debowler maybe a little pot for herb, do you get what I mean?

MSMPT69,

VAPETER

Accessory Maker
Hey Peter
Have you thought about doing more of a desk type stand for Dynavaps. Thinking about multiple magnets to hold Dynavaps, a debowler maybe a little pot for herb, do you get what I mean?

Although we've discussed this on my Etsy store messages, for other eyes - I will be designing something along these lines soon. Thanks.

VAPETER,

Dayseed

This is really exciting news! Customs charges make it a real pain to buy IHs from outside the UK, so having another UK based alternative is going to be awesome.

@VAPETER Is it too soon to ask if your IH will be battery powered?

Dayseed,
Reactions: Cheebsy

VAPETER

Accessory Maker
This is really exciting news! Customs charges make it a real pain to buy IHs from outside the UK, so having another UK based alternative is going to be awesome.

@VAPETER Is it too soon to ask if your IH will be battery powered?

That's the exact reason I started listing my designs, as I too hadn't seen many UK sellers.

My induction heaters are battery powered (3x18650's) with onboard 12v mains pass through and capable of "emergency" battery charging...

I will have them ready soon... I just need some time between orders to complete the design and print it... Wiring is sorted.

Top Bottom