• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapefiend discount code?

Alexis

Hey folks. I just put something in my cart at Vapefiend, totalling £70. I entered the "Hi5" discount code. I used it recently and it worked for £10 off.

But no joy today. Anyone know if there is some other offer there atm? Could be a site glitch maybe.

Thanks for any insight have nice days all round. :):tup:

Alexis,

Alexis

Thanks man you're a star! Worked right out of the box for £10 off. Really appreciate that and not the first time you have come to the fore with just the right information. Hope you are good today mate. Nice and sunny here again in Bedford today.:tup:

Alexis,
Reactions: Pyr0

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Glad I could help @Alexis :)
I'm good thanks, hope you are too bud.
It's looking sunny here on the Wirral too, but I'm stuck in work as usual :(

Pyr0,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Glad I could help @Alexis :)
I'm good thanks, hope you are too bud.
It's looking sunny here on the Wirral too, but I'm stuck in work as usual :(
Work sucks. Being longterm ill is no fun of course, but I do always feel for you "lucky" well people who HAVE to go to work for so many hours a week.

Never fun, and another case of pros and cons in life. But hey, you have s9me nice things at home to look forward to later!;) And I know in the past when I used to be able to work I used to enjoy my free time and home life so much more, rather than kind of taking it for granted these days. I would find that working a full week I would feel fully entitled to enjoy myself in my free time totally guilt free.

So I hope you have a very chilled weekend to put this dull week of employment behind you, and store up enough happy vibes and feelings so get you through the next one. Thanks mate.:tup:

Last edited:
Alexis,
Reactions: Pyr0
Top Bottom