Vape under $200? Switching from conduction to convection - do I need more lung capacity?

Bitzway

I always used a hybrid but mine just died and I am shopping for a new dry herb vape. Do portable convection vapes like the Roffu require more lung power than hybrid or conduction? Am I better off with a new hybrid?

My criteria:

- under $200
- low smell for at home use
- ideally can use a bowl over two sessions without a horrible taste in session 2
- easy to clean, easy to use

So far I’m looking at these:

Hybrid: Air Max, Solo 2 Max, Fury Edge SE, Crafty+

Convection: Roffu, POTV XMAX V3 Pro

Last edited:
Bitzway,

Varden

So they say but I prefer pure conduction vapes and never noticed that I need special pulmonary skills to use them. They feel normal to me.

The only thing is that sometimes in the first draw you have to make it longer or you do not get a lot of vapor because the bowl is cold, but after that you get vapor easily in every draw.

Varden,

chillAtGVC

It is a bit above your budget, but the Solo 3 is very impressive and meets your needs. The on-demand mode will allow you to split bowls between sessions.

chillAtGVC,

Bitzway

It is a bit above your budget, but the Solo 3 is very impressive and meets your needs. The on-demand mode will allow you to split bowls between sessions.
Yeah it looks awesome but too expensive for me. The Air Max seems a close second. Any experience with it?

Bitzway,

chillAtGVC

No, I just have the Solo 3, Venty, and FireFly. The FireFly meets all of your needs, but has a LOT of draw restriction. I am going to sell mine for that reason. The FireFly and the Venty are probably the two extremes of draw restriction.

chillAtGVC,

maremaresing

If you need an electronic convection portable, I'd recommend the V3 Pro over the Roffu. The Roffu has way more draw restriction. In comparison, the V3 Pro feels wide open, and it generates vapor easily.

maremaresing,

TerpChasersClub

Retailer
I always used a hybrid but mine just died and I am shopping for a new dry herb vape. Do portable convection vapes like the Roffu require more lung power than hybrid or conduction? Am I better off with a new hybrid?

My criteria:

- under $200
- low smell for at home use
- ideally can use a bowl over two sessions without a horrible taste in session 2
- easy to clean, easy to use

So far I’m looking at these:

Hybrid: Air Max, Solo 2 Max, Fury Edge SE, Crafty+

Convection: Roffu, POTV XMAX V3 Pro
I would recommend the solo 2 max or crafty from those hybrid selections. The solo 3 seems like it would be perfect for you, but out of range. It may be worth considering a dynavap and induction heater as well.

If you were going to go more convection heavy the v3 pro, Roffu, and angus enhanced would be the 3 options I’d recommend.

Edit: I see you already made your choice, congrats! Have fun with your new daily

TerpChasersClub,
Reactions: sedentree

Bitzway

I would recommend the solo 2 max or crafty from those hybrid selections. The solo 3 seems like it would be perfect for you, but out of range. It may be worth considering a dynavap and induction heater as well.

If you were going to go more convection heavy the v3 pro, Roffu, and angus enhanced would be the 3 options I’d recommend.

Edit: I see you already made your choice, congrats! Have fun with your new daily
Thanks. I considered the solo 2 max but wanted an external battery that’s easy to replace.

Bitzway,
Top Bottom