Vape that will give HUGE hits and can extract small amounts?

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Thank you.

@VGOODIEZ
Hey, is that true?
Yes it is. No firm details on delivery here and I have not started work on the listings yet but I know what's coming. 70+ units: Vapbongs, OAB's and even a few Art Edition units. This is waaay more than I have ever been able to get at once so hopefully I don't sell out in 60 seconds this time.

howie105

The quickest and easiest approach I know of is using an 18 mm male adapter or stem and three different screens. a flat moldable one set into the stem or adapter (about .4 g), or the Arizer type basket screen (about .1 g) or the much smaller basket screen from Ddave nested into the larger Arizer type basket screen (.04 g). As to a vape to use the approach with, I can confirm it works very well with all the ELEV8 desktops.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha

Are we talking strictly flower here? If you can vape concentrates, maybe give that a try....

That humble DynaCoil WaterWand (and induction heater) rig pictured above can serve you thick potent dabs from a grain of rice sized drop quite reliably.

I'm amazed at how much cannabis consumption has evolved since when I started in the 90's. I had a ten glass bong collection would have been state of the art at the time.... maybe one day I'll try one of these Rube Goldberg looking things and see the next level?

Last edited:

BKR2311

Yes it is. No firm details on delivery here and I have not started work on the listings yet but I know what's coming. 70+ units: Vapbongs, OAB's and even a few Art Edition units. This is waaay more than I have ever been able to get at once so hopefully I don't sell out in 60 seconds this time.
Oh wow... Is there any way to know when you'll be getting them / posting them for sale?

BKR2311,

JBone65

Lots of folks use bongs, performance tips and external battery charger with the io.

The grasshopper is the size of a pen and is 90% stainless steel plus a serious lithium battery that takes the chamber from 70° to 430° in seconds. Reminds me of Spacex and Tesla in some ways.

I like the instant feedback I get from the original mouthpiece, it helps me to judge when to shut it off. There are two thin layers of SS separated by a tiny air gap between your lips and 430°f when you go to the max temperature, only about 1 mm thick. Some people say it's painful but it's not so bad.

Precise temperature control has lots of advantages. You make it as hot as you want it to be, under the circumstances, but it'll be at temperature and will continue hitting for several seconds AFTER you click it off and start cooling it down. It's powerful, and you can burn an entire fresh load pretty easily, so knowing when to shut it off helps avoid waste. It'll make you cough if you overdo it, some twisted folks seem to like that. Also, they give you a little rubber condom for the mouthpiece in case you don't like the feel of hot steel....

Hopper Labs markets the glass accessories, must be a lot of profit in that, and they offer the famous lifetime warranty for the device. Still, I'm not using mine that way. I've owned a lot of smoking accessories over the last 50+ years, they were helpful to minimize the long term effects of combustion, but this thing will saturate you just fine as originally designed if that's what you really want. It's only vapor and it hits the same with or without the glass bong.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
what about the V LEaf Go ?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.:hmm:
If it was available here cheap I would get one for sure, I do like using glass.
The X-max V3Pro is also quite impressive with small loads with the ceramic maze cooling mouthpiece...even better on a bong, a X-max full oven WPA is in the pipeline but my F2 WPA are working great for now,

1631893281875.jpg

Top Bottom