vape pen for hash

as

what would be the best pen for hash im loking for a stealth e-cig type vape for hash and oil mostly hash tho. i cant get hold of oil but grow so i can make some now and then plus i plan on making oil from my abv so loking for a pen vape that will vape all kinds of hash and oil. i got a solo but its not stealthy enuff for me looking for a more public vape so no lode as you go type.

as,

abhishek

I saw one real cheap, on a Chinese website..
I think it was called AGO pen vaporizer
I think alibaba.com

Last edited:
abhishek,

abhishek

As far as I have seen , it works pretty well with hash...y not save some, if u can

abhishek,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
The Cera would be your highest quality option, and also highest cost. It uses separate cartridges for different materials (herbs, oils, and ejuice). The herb cartridge works fantastically with old-style hash as long as you crumble it. A Cera with both an oil cart and an herb cart costs ~$400.

There was another similar thread here relatively recently where I wrote more on the subject.

nopartofme,

as

The cera looks a lil big to me b it can I vape hash in the TV rev? As that looks a lot smaller

as,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
No, the rev is the ancestor of the Cera oil cart; both require high purity extracts (oil, wax, shatter).

nopartofme,
Top Bottom