Vape Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-AM-KEVBONE

Hello again all, So I've decided to start this thread in hopes that most if not all of you have named your vape and other toys. For those who don't know, I purchased my first vape, the Iolite, on the 1st. Like all new toys im going to have to break it in and also name it. I wanted to see some other interesting and creative names people have come up with for their vapes and other things.

I-AM-KEVBONE,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
nope, my extreme is far too much of an appliance to name. It'd be like naming my blender or my microwave

bluntfaced,

Mark

John Brown
True that, I don't even call it the extreme it's to overthetop. I think like less then half the people who have used this know it's name. I should take it to my welding shop and engrave EXTREME onto it.

Edit: true that bee, me too.

Mark,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
me and my friends tend too call our vapes what they look like... the extreme is the coffee cup... my friends natural goods is the black box... they call my PD the coke can... and we call the iolite the juice box... all the other ones we call by their product name...
ive always reserved the naming behavior for glass....

DevoTheStrange,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Don't ask us...that's not how naming shit goes. The first response pretty much described my thoughts on the situation exactly. Usually with naming stuff it takes a few weeks/months to get a proper name to fit. The name will come to you ONE DAY while your hitting it. I guarantee it :tup:

Some slang I have for my vapes

Lil Grain (pd exotic)
Grip (logo-less unit)
The Purps (original L.E.D. lit unit)
the E (extreme)
Vrip (vhw wand)
..And I usually call the IO the Iolite...sometimes I'll call it the walkee talkee (sometimes even acting like it's one :ninja:) but that's only on stoney occasions when I need a good laugh

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

I-AM-KEVBONE

I figured out the name for my vape. I was with my friend whom i purchased the vape with. We came up with BARRY. We got to it because of the hissing now the vape makes when it heats up. The hiss reminded us of a snake..a python to be exact. From that we remember a boss form the popular game Resident Evil. The big snake then reminded us of the gun that is in the game.. a colt Python. Finally, we put the owner of the gun in the game as our vape name...BARRY.

if you don't appreciate that..i guess you had to be there :(

I-AM-KEVBONE,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom