vape in the new aqua teen hunger force(aqua unit patrol squad) episode

djonkoman

just downloaded the newest aqua teen hunger force/aqua unit patrol squad episide and watching it now, at a little before 8.58 there's a vape:p (the mooninites use it as a weapon and only say 'this is a vaporizer' , not that it is for weed/inhaling, but it's clearly our kind of vape)

djonkoman,

djonkoman

don't know if I'm allowed to discuss it here... but I use utorrent to download
and torrentz.com for the .torrents, usually within a day after the episode aired in the US I can download it(wich is usually a few weeks before it airs here, and I don't have the annyoing subtitles, and for aqua teen hunger force it's the only way I can watch it since it isn't broadcasted in the netherlands and since I'm from the netherlands I also can't watch it on the adultswimsite, I have the same with hulu netflix etc, so some shows I can't watch at all online, like yesterday I got the urge to watch the a-team again... nowhere to be found, so if anyone has a link...)

they changed the name since this season, a while ago I was looking for new episides because I thought the new season had to be started, but I couldn't find it
untill I googled it and found out thjey changed the name and there were already 2 or 3 episodes

djonkoman,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
DrPiff said:
Lol it's aqua unit patrol squad now?

Yeah when did this happen and why? If there is a reason. I haven't really kept up with the past few seasons.

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom