Vape Help!

Rastclutt

Hi everyone,
Looking to get feedback on a vape that you would recommend for vaping with the missus while lying in bed watching a movie....

My current vapes : Solo + pvhes, Persei + Hercules and The Sublimator.

The Solo worked great for the bed movie thing but that all changed when I got the sublimator.

The sub is awesome - made me quit combustion after 20yrs of fat joints. Nothing I have tried comes close - the quantity and quality of the vapor makes the performance of the other two vapes anaemic. However, it is not portable, requires dedicated space due to the heating element and can't easily be stashed away quickly when hot.

In my quest to find a harder hitting bedside vape, The Herbalaire, Extreme Q and SSV have piqued my interest - they are all whip style which i prefer (bags are not my thing) but how do they hit compared to the solo / sublimator and can I plonk either of these on my bed without it catching fire? Also looked at the S&B Plenty - have concerns about efficiency of herb useage - anyone got one?

Any recommendations/thoughts on an alternative vape (desktop or portable) that will produce a good amount of vapor (alot more than the Solo) but not set my bed on fire would be greatly appreciated.

Rastclutt,

Meghan

I'm not sure if you have a nightstand handy, but I keep my Underdog twig plugged in on mine 24/7. When I want a hit, I need only reach over and grab it, and it's always on. The hits are definitely bigger than the Solo. The UD is a log vape, so it's a great option if you care about conservation and efficiency (but probably not if you're wanting to vape larger amounts at once). You can get a lot out of a very little material. I will set my UD on the bed with me on my lap at times, both upright with the stem in and on its side without the stem...as long as you're mindful that you aren't pressing the blanket directly into the heating element (which is set inside the vape a bit), it's probably reasonably safe. :)

I honestly feel that the UD is a decently heavy hitter compared to the Solo, so maybe that's an option? The bonus, for me, is that the UD is a beautiful piece of art in its own right and, with an aromatherapy cup, doesn't look at all suspicious or out of place in our bedroom. :)

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
^Log vapes aren't a bad choice overall.

Not proud but we've accidentally "lost" a log vape in the bed overnite.
Nothing bad happened thankfully.
It can be stashed easy like. No glass and the hot parts are recessed. Same for the stem, it's pretty safe to toss it anywhere in a pinch.
She keep it on it's side in the drawer so yeah, always on, tuff enuff to survive bedroom antics, leave it out it &it looks like an earthy pot-pourri nick nack, drop on the hardwood floor, throw under bed, lobb in drawer, whatev.
There not super hard hitters, kinda middle of the road imo. That's best for my girl.
I've never personally seen a log vape hit as hard as a SSV. Too bad you couldn't try b4 you buy.
And not that I care anymore (Grow your own friends!!) it makes good plant go a looong way.

I have yet to meet a portable (not car cord) I like, so no help there.

Best O'luck.

Outlaw Farmer,
Reactions: Rastclutt

clouded vision

you could also consider the LSV, it is a pretty heavy hitter just like the SSV but the form factor is more like the solo especially with the shorty transfer wand. It will not set your bed on fire at all because it has the glass heat cover then the metal heat shield over the heating element. You would have to take some minor precautions to not fall asleep with it in your bed because it does get hot if left on too long (not hot enough to start a fire but if any sensitive parts were to touch it you would wake up quick) and there is the glass wand but that is similar to using the solo so it shouldn't be an issue.

clouded vision,
Top Bottom