Vape Filter??

Marc112

When I clean my Pax 3, there is always a lot of residue, and my concern is if there's that much residue on the vape, how much of that am breathing into my lungs!

So I'm wondering if there is a cleaner/healthier portable flower vape, out there, or is there a flower vape with a filter option?

Any insight into healthy vaping will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Marc112,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

The residue is what you're inhaling. It's not an indicator of damaging effects and just part of how the hot vapor reacts to colder surfaces. Maybe dabs would be interesting for you, but I only use dry herb so can't tell you to much about that. Otherwise water filtration or something like a right angle j hook might take away some of the worries, as it can help take out some more particles.

GoldenBud

hi, it seems like it's too difficult to distinguish between what you would like to vaporizer vs the molecules that you would like to filter. they look almost similar to each other, it will be very expensive to make it done

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Marc112

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Welcome to the world of vaporbonging. We have cookies on the table.

But seriously, what you are seeing is vapor condensate - IE vapor which has cooled down and solidified back into resin before leaving the mouthpiece and hitting your lips. I won't spam or anything, but there are several different Pax3 waterpipe adapters on the market for vaporbonging.

You can use water in a waterpipe with an adapter to filter out some waxes and those occasional scoobie-snacks which make it past the main screen. But everything you're inhaling is far less toxic than carcinogenic cocktail of smoke and carbon monoxide from combustion.

Top Bottom