Vape dynamics dip

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
This was on their site vapedynamics.com $180 preorder
DipVaporizerTile1.jpg

Say hello to the world’s most revolutionary, smart yet all-in-one solution dab rig vaporizer ever designed. With VapeDynamics DIP, you can seamlessly switch between flower & extracts modes for the optimal vaping experience. Unlike the leagues of other dab rig vaporizers, VapeDynamics DIP is built to provide the best potency, flavor and amped-up effects out of your extracts or flower with highly engineered heating technology. The rechargeable 4200 mAh premium battery core delivers prolonged and fulfilling vaping experience and around 45 sessions on a single charge. Top-notch medical-grade components, state-of-the-art technology and unyielding attention to detail show that our commitment to perfection is not just a statement. It is a promise so you can dab in peace, forever.

justcametomind

Does dry herb also. Idk if peak or carta did? I don't care for any but some do so I thought I'd share
Dr Dabber Switch did, and it basically combusted herb. To the point the european bigger reseller stopped carrying it because they said it wasn't a vaporizer. Even if the way this thing works differently, and is capable of doing lower temps, imho it'd be the same old conduction vape, an old Flowermate with glass on top.
Nice find nonetheless.

Kins

Dr Dabber Switch did, and it basically combusted herb. To the point the european bigger reseller stopped carrying it because they said it wasn't a vaporizer. Even if the way this thing works differently, and is capable of doing lower temps, imho it'd be the same old conduction vape, an old Flowermate with glass on top.
Nice find nonetheless.

Nah, Dr. Dabber Switch did not combust flower. It literally can't. @DabberChase explained it in a post on here.

Kins,
Top Bottom