V4-Twenty or V4 Plush

kuzko

Rebrand of the the 30$ish Black Mamba vaporizer ... Maybe they used better parts and black mamba ripped off their original design and it is trying to undermine their price,lol. :tinfoil:
Ah yes. And the Black Mamba doesn't seem to have a manufacturer website hence no FC thread.

kuzko,

YungLeaner

Has anyone heard of this one before? Couldn't seem to find a thread on it.

https://v4-twenty.com/v4plush/
It looks extremely similar to the boundless CFC which is cheaper and from a brand with great customer service.

However the CFC I can't recommend because its mouthpiece degrades and cracks from ththe heat exposed around the bowl area.

I would be concerned this vape does the same thing

Jessicafl90

Miss 420
Has anyone heard of this one before? Couldn't seem to find a thread on it.

https://v4-twenty.com/v4plush/

Hey! I actually bought a V40 vaporizer a couple months ago and so far it is been the best vaporizer that I've ever used. (Quite a claim haha) Trust me, from the Megatoke to the black mamba, Vapir, etc... I've used most portable vaporizers out there.(I go through a lot of flower as I'm a medical patient).

Jessicafl90,
Reactions: kuzko

Irishize

Hey! I actually bought a V40 vaporizer a couple months ago and so far it is been the best vaporizer that I've ever used. (Quite a claim haha) Trust me, from the Megatoke to the black mamba, Vapir, etc... I've used most portable vaporizers out there.(I go through a lot of flower as I'm a medical patient).[/QUOT

Irishize,

Irishize

Does yours still work? Mine stopped working after 7 weeks of use! The company never answers the phone, doesn’t return messages nor does it return any of the numerous emails I’ve sent regarding the problem!!

Irishize,

tepictoton

@Irishize I would not hold my breathe for an answer ...

Neither from the company nor the one person out there that seems to like it... Then goes on to say they used a megatoker, which is an Electric smoking device, not a vaporizer. And a vapir... Which is not really loved much around these parts either... Just my two cents.

This is clearly a copy or rebrand of the Black Mamba.

tepictoton,
Top Bottom