V-Tower Extreme Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyJanitor

High All,

I just got the V Tower in the mail yesterday. I used it last night and it is amazing. I did find the instuction manual to be a bit lacking though. I was hoping to ask a few questions for those of you that have one of these things.

- What is the ideal temperature for dry bud
- How long do you preheat it for before adding bud
- Do you think the balloon works better than the whip
- How much bud do you add at a time
- Do you break up the bud or just drop in a chunk
- If I add bud and turn it on then leave for a bit, will I loose the bud(i.e. will it just burn away)
- Is it better to keep adding small amounts or should I just add a chunk and ride that for a bit

Thanks for any help you can provide

GrumpyJanitor,

max

Out to lunch
GrumpyJanitor said:
High All,

I just got the V Tower in the mail yesterday. I used it last night and it is amazing. I did find the instuction manual to be a bit lacking though. I was hoping to ask a few questions for those of you that have one of these things.

- What is the ideal temperature for dry bud
- How long do you preheat it for before adding bud
- Do you think the balloon works better than the whip
- How much bud do you add at a time
- Do you break up the bud or just drop in a chunk
- If I add bud and turn it on then leave for a bit, will I loose the bud(i.e. will it just burn away)
- Is it better to keep adding small amounts or should I just add a chunk and ride that for a bit

Thanks for any help you can provide
You mean you got the Extreme. I'll defer to the experienced Extreme users for your questions.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Welcome to the club, Janitor!

It sounds like you are new to vaporizing, and so was I when I got the Extreme in February. There are two threads chock full of info on this unit on this forum. I suggest you read them and you will find that there is no truly best way, just what works for your preferences. The two threads are very long and probably a little overwhelming, but all your questions have been answered in them. If you want, start with the second Extreme thread at the end and you will see a recap of what works for me.

One thing...your bud will not burn away if it sits in your Extreme. It won't burn at all, if it is working properly. If you get combustion with your unit, I suggest you contact the company and they will most certainly take care of you.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom