V-One wax vape pen by Xvape

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Please Mods could move this thread to the Ecig based Portables section? It was released a while ago, there is 3 versions:

- V-One, ceramic donut atty
- V-One 2.0, quartz dual coils
- V-One+, ceramic donut atty

By the way I read in the posts above, there was a doubt about the materials used in the V-Ones atties... I'll ask to engineers for clarification and report later.

Thank you

PPN

Volute of Vapor
By the way I read in the posts above, there was a doubt about the materials used in the V-Ones atties... I'll ask to engineers for clarification and report later.
Here the reply, initially there was some glue in the V-One atty... it was here in order to avoid leakage, although we don't use glue anymore since a while.

I got a V-One+ and a V-One 2.0 recently, by the past I already tested and reviewed the 2.0, since the release it looks like they improved it, better sturdier body, redesigned top and bettet atty building quality. The V-One+ is what the V-One OG was supposed to be, a ceramic donut vape pen, although that first version wasn't satisfying (whispy hits), the "+" version is working a lot better and they added a silicon jar on the bottom of the pen.
Both attys (2.0 and +) are working very well on the top of a mod.
Here my V-One+ and micro-bubbler on the top of a Vaporesso Target Mini:
P1070982.jpg

Have fun!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The V-One line is our vape pen option for concentrates only, it comes with a ceramic donut or a quartz dual coil replacable atomizer, it depends the version. Mouthpieces options are glass (for purest taste) or metal (for stealth), although there is a micro bubbler option which is very nice (I use mine dry, works very well!). Here an old pic, mp glass cap is slightly different now.

colored-V-ONE.jpg

It comes with a powerfull 1500mah battery with 2 heat settings. Although you can only buy the atomizer and mouthpiece alone to use on your own mod box... like in that pic, V-One 2.0+microbubbler attachment on my Vaporesso Target Mini:

P1070982.jpg

You can find it here for 59$ (with a free replacement atty!): XVAPE V-ONE+ - XVAPE USA although you can get it for cheaper if you use the code in my signature or another one you can find in the website. Feel free to post your feedback/experience with this unit or to ask me if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!

TopGreenRep,

Old Stoner1958

I just ordered the V-ONE 2.0 for 45.00. Hope I like it.
The V-One line is our vape pen option for concentrates only, it comes with a ceramic donut or a quartz dual coil replacable atomizer, it depends the version. Mouthpieces options are glass (for purest taste) or metal (for stealth), although there is a micro bubbler option which is very nice (I use mine dry, works very well!). Here an old pic, mp glass cap is slightly different now.

colored-V-ONE.jpg

It comes with a powerfull 1500mah battery with 2 heat settings. Although you can only buy the atomizer and mouthpiece alone to use on your own mod box... like in that pic, V-One 2.0+microbubbler attachment on my Vaporesso Target Mini:

P1070982.jpg

You can find it here for 59$ (with a free replacement atty!): XVAPE V-ONE+ - XVAPE USA although you can get it for cheaper if you use the code in my signature or another one you can find in the website. Feel free to post your feedback/experience with this unit or to ask me if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!
I just ordered the V-ONE 2.0 for 45.00. Hope I like it.

Top Bottom