Using Canola Oil to clean Vape wand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berganja

Hi all, this is my first post here on FC.

To the point: I'm thinking of making a batch of brownies (using ABV), but I figured why can't I also use the wand hash from my extreme q? Does anyone know if it's possible to dissolve the wand hash that accumulates in the elbow glass part into cooking oil like canola oil? I'm just trying to get some extra potency in this batch :D

Thanks for any help you can give!

Berganja,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Best bet would be to do an everclear/151 wash to help dissolve your wandhash. Let this evap off, scrape up the gum/goo and gently heat it into the canola oil.

OR, I would just dump the liquid wandhash into the mix and let it evap in the oven when its cooking :p

AGBeer,

Qbit

cannabanana
One trick worth knowing is that you can get wand hash off glass by putting the piece in the freezer for a while (maybe an hour or so) and then scraping the hash off with something metal and appropriately shaped - it comes off clean and easily. You can then add the hash to cookiedough, or you can just revape it if you want to.

I don't have an Extreme so I don't know how difficult this is with the elbow. It looks like it would be a bit tricky if the screen doesn't come out, but even then you could probably get a fair amount out with a length of wire and a bit of persistence.

Qbit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom