• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Completed SOLD-Uptech triton, prism+ and extras for $50

hektik8625

Going through some of my stuff I don’t use anymore and hopefully someone can put this stuff to use. I have a triton oil system made by uptec. High quality rebuildable item. I used the titanium atomizer under 15 times, and the TiGr2 SIC atomizer about 10 times most. The other four atomizers are brand new including the quarts bowl atomizer. Also included in this package is a prism+ by kandypens. the button on the battery gets stuck sometimes so be aware. I felt it came in handy as I didn’t have to hold down the button. Still works like a champ. The atty on it is still fairly new, used under 10 times. Love the thing but don’t need it as I upgraded to the quartz verion with the lifetime warranty. Also throwing in for free is a Hercules and hammer 1200 hammer by uptech. I can’t confirm they work as I don’t have a mod box anymore..the Hercules is Probably best for parts only.
Looking for $50 and that will include the shipping and PayPal fees. In the USA only. Hit me up if you have any questions and thanks for looking.
or best offer

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    783.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    908.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.jpg