UP TECH W9 HERCULES-anyone still use it?

Fredster951

Jesus Christ what a blast from the past. I'm guessing most people moved on to other devices. But who knows. There might be some holdouts around. Like those Japanese soldiers who didn't surrender until the 70's.
Thanks for the reply. Crazy how fast time passes by. The Hercules era was truly unique. I knoW there is still active members here who embraced the HERCULES, are you all still using the HERC or moved on? I personally moved on to quarts banger and glass rig for years. But now I am older and less time on my hands, the on the go tech is appealing to me. These days it seems like no one cares about material safety. What a roller coaster!!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm still liking my Hercules, the one with a temp controlable resistance is great, but I have the others versions too, the one with a 2.4ohm resistance is delivering very big clouds but the one in-between (blue rod I believe) is the only one I don't have success with, I clean them once a year after I put 4 or 5gr in each, I have many high quality carts but it looks like my wax isn't clean enough and tend to taste bad after a few hits with classic carts, it's not the case with the hercules, taste degrade with time but never turn like the one I get in a cart after I vaped 20-30% of the cart's content.
Feel free to contact me if you need spare parts, I have a huge stock Gary sent me after he stopped his W9 brand!

Farid

Got one in a trade with Darkrom (wherever he is). Ended up only using it a handful of times since its a bit overkill and very finicky. One very memorable superbowl it got me and two friends absolutely destroyed. I remember because it was one of the last sessions I had with this friend before he quit. And cause all 3 of us hate football, but got so stoned that we watched the game.

Unique design, but a bit too prone to malfunctioning.

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
Hi, I'm still liking my Hercules, the one with a temp controlable resistance is great, but I have the others versions too, the one with a 2.4ohm resistance is delivering very big clouds but the one in-between (blue rod I believe) is the only one I don't have success with, I clean them once a year after I put 4 or 5gr in each, I have many high quality carts but it looks like my wax isn't clean enough and tend to taste bad after a few hits with classic carts, it's not the case with the hercules, taste degrade with time but never turn like the one I get in a cart after I vaped 20-30% of the cart's content.
Feel free to contact me if you need spare parts, I have a huge stock Gary sent me after he stopped his W9 brand!
I’m actually looking for some things if your still able to supply some stuff for the herc.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I just put mine soaking in iso. Got me through many extended stays in the hospital.

Melting Pot,
Top Bottom