• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ulin B1 Pro

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I want to introduce you this little oddly looking vaporizer , that claims to be the fastest heating in the industry with 9s seconds, lol to that and also to the 3400 MAH 18650,but we heard that kind of unrealistic company talk too much ,to get focused on it.

The Ulin B1 Pro Features:
*With high-end 3D carving aluminum body
*Built-in 3400mAh high-rate 18650 battery cell,large capacity,support up to 15 vaping sessions
*9 seconds preheating time,fast heating-up
*3D surrounding conduction with isolated air path to keep pure taste
*With precise temperature control(TC),highest temperature can achieve 140F-510F(265℃)
*With 1.8ml large herb capacity ceramic heating chamber

81d7307566.jpg
Ulin-B1-Pro5PvPTmwsn3v27Z.jpg

B1-Pro42GhuVeItpQRyP.jpg
1617824749573.png

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Love your constant research, always on the edge!
Thx ! I lost my edge a bit in the last years. I do not post about all the models i find,cause even a simple OP requires a bit of extra work. I might start just a new vaporizer spam thread /new Chinese vape spam thread and people can take it from there and start threads if they find time before i do :).(there at least 10 models i can think of that are not on FC)

Top Bottom