UK members....& overseas mail.

Uk South

hello all,

Just like to say before i get into my question what a good site this is, since i gave up combustion myself it has been a great source of info..
i am now the proud owner of the mflb and at home i have da budha and boy does it work well..:) Anyhoo back to the question..lolzz
I would like to buy some cool glass to go along with my vapes but all the pieces i like are american...most of these firms dont get into overseas customers because of tax and damage etc etc....can anybody point me in the direction of overseas companies they have had good experiences with?
I have found one big site called aqualabs has anybody had any joy with this firm sending stuff to the uk?

Best Regards

Rico
ps.. this is the 2 i realy like alot...

SYN micro showerhead
Sheldon Black 6 shooter

Uk South,

Uk South

Hello again...

Not sure if i am the only uk member??...or i just smell bad?

I made a decision last wk to go for it and order some glass from oversea..my friends had been telling me horror stories about broke in transit and import tax..ect ect..but what the hell.

As the above post i wanted something nice.. syn showerhead or sheldon black...but then i spotted the mobius matrix... got on ALT, got the last one they had that wk(last tues)...IT HAS ARRIVED..all the way from the U.S
Long story short.......it is here..well packed and in one piece..2 pieces if you include the slide..lolzz all good no horror stories..:)
I have plugged it into my da budha vape and giving it a test flight as i type..bad spelling , grammer and syntax..i know..lolzz
I will try to sort out a pic of the 2 getting along like old friends.
Rico

Uk South,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Dude, I'm sorry you got no response. I'm from EU too and you have my understanding about oversea shipping...we gotta have huge amount of patience and faith, but in my experience, if you do some good research before click the buy button, you won't be disappointed and I think you already find out ;)
Let us see your ol'friends and let us know if they treat you well :D

Smokey,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Rico, how did they declare it on the customs form? And no tax charges at all? That sounds fortunate. I hear you on the glass front. Lots of good stuff across the Atlantic, but little on this side unless through one of the big online headshops like GC or EDIT. I've end up with a not so special Molino Mad Scientist from there, but would love something nice from the US.

Was the shipping charge reasonable?

WatTyler,

Uk South

No problem smokey..i will do a pic and report as soon as i square up a bit...having to much fun with the pair now..lolzz

Hi watyler, if you email me i will tell you how we/they got round it...i dont want to say in open forum mate.
The shipping charges are very good approx $40

Rico

Uk South,
Top Bottom