UK Glass

SVuser

Hi vapers I want to know the best places to shop for glass that are based in the UK. Thanks in advance

SVuser,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Not sure if it's the best, but Everyonedoesit is a good place to start at least.

Are you sure you just want to check out British shops btw? There are some other options in Germany and the Netherlands too.

OhTheAgony,

SVuser

Thanks for your reply OhTheAgony. How is shipping from Germany etc? The only time I have bought anything from abroad is my Supreme Vape from the US and I got hit with quite a hefty customs tax for it, so am slightly dubious for that reason. If there is no huge shipping fee then I am quite open to those options, thanks. Got links? I am aware of the site you mentioned, thanks.

SVuser,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I'm in the Netherlands myself so I have no experience with receiving stuff over there from over here(lol), but I imagine it's very similar to receiving stuff from the UK for me so it shouldn't be to bad. I usually receive my UK orders within a week or so, sometimes a little longer sometimes a little quicker. Shipping costs vary a bit. It depends on the size/weight of the item, and some companies charge a lot more than others for some reason. Usually it is only a fraction more then shipping costs within NL though.

You'll only get slapped with fees and taxes when you order from outside of the EU, you should be safe when ordering from countries that are in the EU.

Here are two other shops you could have a look at: Grasscity and Head-Nature

tepictoton

I am currently looking into getting a piece from Merlin bongs. They're based in Germany, I have dabbed from some of their pieces before and really liked them. I'm getting an 18,8mm micro-circ soonish...Might be a bit more expansive, but in my opnion might be worth it.

tepictoton,
regarding merlin:

i had never heard of them until reading this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?s=1f137bb87a481e05010572239abe6852&t=236998

this "company" really seems sketchy to say the least... i know it's in german, but the pics speak for themself i think - never seen such a trainwreck of a showerhead / ice pinches before - i mean there's only one word for it: fail!

and you don't ship something out like this accidentially, imho...

and not only did he send it out like this, he attacked the customer after he complained and even threatened him... really bad buisness practice! after reading that thread i would never order from the guy...

i don't know much places where to get quality glass in europe, don't think we have something like ALT in europe yet... but one place i would recommend is delicatessenglass.com, they have some interesting designs at good prices :)

SoulCaptivesAreFree,

tepictoton

auch, was not aaware of that

my friend has some really nice pieces from him, but he always went to pick them up himself.

will check out the other sites you mention;)

still hoping the fc bubblers will make it overseas...

tepictoton,
Top Bottom