turning on friends to vaping

gak hater

i had a friend at work that i have smoked with a few times in
the past. i had told him about vaping and he was very interested about it and wanted to try it out. i normally don't take my gear out often if at all but i figured this one time i would pop by his place and show some of my toys off :brow:
i brought my teak genie ,purple days and my vhw and wt with me.
we sat down and had a session trying out all three of them.
he was quite impressed by the whole thing. he commented that all 3 had different tastes and characteristics. out of all of them he liked the vhw and wt the best
way better then the others ,he said the taste was far better and it delivered the best hits in his opinion.
i also told him about a few other kinds of vapes that are available
and with him who has a family and money being tight he told me that the magic flight box sounded like something he might want.
the 2 major points for him was the price and stealthness of the unit.
what i guess i grasping at is like everyone here has said before there is no one or perfect vape out there it all depends on the individual. :)

gak hater,

NoSmoke

Very true!!! Awesome post!!! Yeah my friends tend to go with the VHW also...

NoSmoke,

Beezleb

I always stress that people look into a vape that best suits their needs and wants that best matches their style. In so doing people tend to stick with vaping instead of it just being a fad or them.

My biggest concern is people having a bad impression/experience with vaping and being turned off by the idea when their very well may be a better vape in a reasonable price that would have been a better fit.

I never recommend a vape without knowing or commenting on their style, wants or use. Basically I try to get people to make an informed choice rather than going by popular opinion.

Beezleb,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
its hard to play the FC member role on people in real life...they look at you like your some type of fanatic that makes love to his vaporizers at night :p

people forget(or simply dont realize) that vaporizing is much more complex than smoking..its a shame to see them say "na this vape is garbage..all I'm tasting is burnt pop-corn! ill stick with smoking from now on." or something along those lines...

all i can say is that we are lucky enough as it is to know about all this vapor stuff. if they don't wanna hear you out just let them keep combusting...their lungs will return the favor down the line ;)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

gak hater

Hennessy1414 said:
its hard to play the FC member role on people in real life...they look at you like your some type of fanatic that makes love to his vaporizers at night :p
he did say he thought i was a bit carried away with it :lol: :D
i will say he is a hard core smoker, ciggs and such.
he did like vaping alot and commented on how better it tastes
it really did open his eyes on it. :cool:
when i see him again i'm sure he will comment more on it.
i told him i had damaged my lungs bad enough in the past
and the health factor was the number one reason for me to try it
and when i liked it i was hooked.
i also think it helped me alot to have a place like this to
help navigate thru the crap out there.
an expensive dissappointment might of turned me off of it.
i was very close to ordering a super vapzilla :uhoh:

gak hater,

The_Algebraist

All of the pals that I've vaped with were blown away. They were definitely skeptical at first, but after that fourth or fifth hit they always sit back and do that, "Oh, wooooah, I'm getting pretty friggin' high here" and they all, invariably, hit the vape a tad more than they should have :lol:

I have a friend's wedding to attend in July and am trying to figure out what to bring. I'm going to be hangin' with some long time close friends, and manoh-man have we smoked a TON of dope back when, but I can't wait to vape em and show them the light.

:brow:

The_Algebraist,

stevebeast

i take mine on the road all time, now all my freinds want me to set up in the "back room" at house parties, its really cool cause i get in on all the sessions. i dont try and get people to stop smoking just offer a chance to try it out. I have dolled out hundreds of vape hits and nobody has ever complained, the one comment i hear most often is " wow still going huh". seriosly a vape will get you more invitations than a hot girlfreind.

stevebeast,

Crash878

I have been showing my friends the vaporizer extreme . so far that have been taking to it and others have become complete converted to vaporizers. i like it when people who never vape and try it out. just getting there views and there reaction. but i have ran across people who just dont get it. freakin cave men!!!

Crash878,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
It's almost like getting someone to try herb for the first time....they get ripped as fuck off such a small amount :lol:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom