Turning flower into ammo for vape pens

Hi folks,

I just joined here, but I've been getting a lot of good info from this forum for a while. Like many here, I've been on a quest for a method to easily transform raw flower into something I can put in a standard e-liquid vaping device. I'm not claiming to be some kind of pioneer, the info is already all out there, but I've spent a noteworthy amount of time and money chasing this so I thought I would share where I am currently at.

This is also my first post so please make sure the coals aren't too hot before you rake me over them.

First of all, this is what I am vaping with, the Aspire AVP pod system (costs about $25):

aspire-pod-system-aspire-avp-aio-pod-system-8134097141819_620x.jpg

It is compact and discreet, holds 2 ml of juice and has 3 power modes: 8w/10w/12w. The coils are replaceable so no need to worry about winterizing or filtering, you can squish raw flower with no filter and put it right in your pod. The juice is a bit thicker than salted nic juice that the device is best suited for so I only run at 8w and take short-medium draws to keep temps down.

I only recommend using a pod system, they are the least prone to leaking and best suited for low temp vaping. This is not for clouds.

To make your juice, you will need a concentrate and a diluent. For the concentrate, I use rosin for simplicity but I have also made it with a pure yellow IPA wash and it was incredibly potent. For the diluent, I use a mixture of 2 drops terpenes per 1 ml PEG400, and this mixture is blended over low heat at .7 ml per 1 g of concentrate.

That is about the maximum strength mix that you're going to be able to put in the AVP. If you wish to dilute it further, you can add PG/VG (or 0 nic juice) but I do not recommend using additional PEG400, it will dry out your throat.

I am currently on my 5th tank refill (fruit punch terps) and the same coil that came with it, no problems yet. Your mileage may vary.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Welcome @Heisenburger !

I am super medicated right now... so it’s probably just going right over my head but... Can I ask what the title of the thread has to do with your post? I am extremely vested in your answer (been trying to figure it out for a good 5 minutes (felt like a lot longer!!))

Edit: never mind! Thanks for updating title - makes much more sense to my stoner brain.

Last edited:

Jong

Hi folks,

I just joined here, but I've been getting a lot of good info from this forum for a while. Like many here, I've been on a quest for a method to easily transform raw flower into something I can put in a standard e-liquid vaping device. I'm not claiming to be some kind of pioneer, the info is already all out there, but I've spent a noteworthy amount of time and money chasing this so I thought I would share where I am currently at.

This is also my first post so please make sure the coals aren't too hot before you rake me over them.

First of all, this is what I am vaping with, the Aspire AVP pod system (costs about $25):

aspire-pod-system-aspire-avp-aio-pod-system-8134097141819_620x.jpg

It is compact and discreet, holds 2 ml of juice and has 3 power modes: 8w/10w/12w. The coils are replaceable so no need to worry about winterizing or filtering, you can squish raw flower with no filter and put it right in your pod. The juice is a bit thicker than salted nic juice that the device is best suited for so I only run at 8w and take short-medium draws to keep temps down.

I only recommend using a pod system, they are the least prone to leaking and best suited for low temp vaping. This is not for clouds.

To make your juice, you will need a concentrate and a diluent. For the concentrate, I use rosin for simplicity but I have also made it with a pure yellow IPA wash and it was incredibly potent. For the diluent, I use a mixture of 2 drops terpenes per 1 ml PEG400, and this mixture is blended over low heat at .7 ml per 1 g of concentrate.

That is about the maximum strength mix that you're going to be able to put in the AVP. If you wish to dilute it further, you can add PG/VG (or 0 nic juice) but I do not recommend using additional PEG400, it will dry out your throat.

I am currently on my 5th tank refill (fruit punch terps) and the same coil that came with it, no problems yet. Your mileage may vary.
Whats up Heisenburger, :-)

we are in the same path of making vape juice from a rosin. I have some question regarding about PEG400/PG/VG and the potency of the finished product. I wanted to know if I will use PEG400 to dilute my rosin in equivalent of 1:1 ratio (i will not use terpenes) and adding VGPG to stretch out the rosin for a longer life span of my juice. I'm not aftering a one hitter mix. I just want a all day vape and help for pain management and better sleep. let's say 1 gram of rosin to 19ML of PEG400/VG/PG with flavor. does is still hit me or it's useless? been finding answers throughout the internet for this and your is the closest to my method.

also about the PEG400 I'm not sure if the viscocity of PEG400 is almost the same as VG because I havent seen one. and I read somewhere else that VG will cause separation and cloudiness of the juice.

can you suggest me a mixture ratio that will result to 20ML vape juice with a consistency and viscosity best for pod like yours

your help will be highly appreciated man. I've been wasting time and money on making waste output.

Jong,
Top Bottom