Travel gear

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
hello! I’m curious, what gear do you usually take with you when you go out or travel? the other day, I went out with my friends, even though I brought a e-rig, I still got some side-eye, and I really hate that feeling!

Welcome! Better a post for the Ask FC section, but I've relied on disposable type carts unfortunately when necessary there. Otherwise dry herb vapes can also get side eye though can be wuit stealth for some... There are small dab pen type erigs too and threads already discussing them I think?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: florduh

simba

@weedanwine
I went out with my friends, even though I brought a e-rig, I still got some side-eye, and I really hate that feeling!

Usually have my Dreamwood Glow for on the go, and sometimes cartridges.

There's a different solution though of getting better friends 🤔😂

simba,

fropones

If it's for my own consumption, I'll pocket a FW7 or TM2 for flower. Depending on if the people I'm with can handle the slight learning overhead, I either share with them, or honestly just combust some infused joints. For concentrate, I'll bring out the Ispire daab

Maschine

When going for a walk or to a pool, park etc. the TM2 with an short Azzwood stem is my favourite. People barley notice when not taking 45 second draws while starring at them... The TM2 with a rocket stem however caught the attention of a guy next to us when vaped in a public park after work today😅
Travelled to Spain recently also with the TM2, the T.Bowl and a small bubbler for use around the house. Used a short azzwood stem for outdoor activities worked just fine.
Sometimes when it needs to be more stealthy I use my old weak Zen vaporizer carried in a sealable plastic bag. At first glance it looks like a normal nicotine vape many people use in Germany. Vaped in a park near office once and people who walked their dogs or had a lunch break had no clue as long as they don't smell it.

Maschine,
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Depends on the situation, but usually a Firewood 9 in bowl mode or Firewood 7 if it’s going to be in my bag or pocket since they’re quick, easy to share with vape novices and most importantly can easily be used while walking/stowed if I get side eye.

If camping, I rotate through my collection, but usually FW9 in capsule mode or Dynavaps + IH since I can charge those on the go. Hoping the Tempest or Toad (with a portable charger) will fill that role for next year’s trips.

Last edited:
Octavia,
Reactions: florduh

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Vapmans are surprisingly stealthy. Used mine on ferries, trains, in a prison, down a mine, as well as several Neolithic burial sites. And that's just Scotland

Top Bottom