Completed TooLshed “I haven’t touched this in 90 days” cleanse

someTooL

Hard to believe but I have shelved the Vertex and went another direction. The is the upgrade blue/green (blue fading to green) in perfect condition used mostly dry. Also includes the TAG blue stardust drop down as a necessity (works so well together, looks great, and keeps the main rig clean). $300+ invested, asking $OLD PayPal shipped CONUS.

Seeing a lot of renewed interest in the Wand. With working batteries and also including the Tempest wand insert and stand. $OLD PayPal shipped CONUS. If paying G&S add fee.

XLUX Roffu is super clean and includes custom WPA, oem WPA/MP, glove wrap and all original accessories (mostly new unused). Still have protective film on screen with no scratches. Used very little but was a life safer traveling. Airport safe and a pack of preloaded capsules lasted me all day. $OLD PayPal shipped CONUS. If paying G&S add fee.

Super fine and also barely used, never with a torch only PID/Coil, Chaos in cherry by Phattpiggie. Matches up the the TA bowl and also the huge cherry bowl and others. I’ve got it setup currently with the adapter (makes nice diffusion on other bowls) but easily removed/added as needed. $250 PayPal shipped CONUS. If paying G&S add fee.

Also letting go of a barely used TA3 with a custom lined Dovetail Woodworks stem. This is a really ice setup that I just haven’t had the time to devote to and will probably kick myself later. $OLD PayPal shipped CONUS. If paying G&S add fee.

Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom