Too Finely Ground

xman

Old smoke breather turned new vapour lover here. After being chronic for months I finally grew up and got a Solo last week and after playing with the temperatures and my new grinder I have realised that it's not going to be good for me to grind too much. I just did a quick grind and loosely half filled the bowl. I started at 185C, took a few hits, stirred the bowl, raised the temp 5C and repeated. I stopped at 195C and kept drawing until there was nothing left. I got so high I couldn't move. The wind and rain were blowing hard outside and I didn't want to either. I think that because the herb was more coarsely ground, it didn't give up all the good vapour in the first few puffs, only a small portion of which my lungs can extract in one go. By stretching it out I wasted myself. The irony is, there's probably even more goodies left in the duff because I didn't grind as much or burn too hot.

I'm loving vapour for all the other reasons too, the flavour, the odourlessness, the health, the cleanliness ... When i decided I would get a vape I thought I'd keep my old combustion materials around just in case I needed to travel light or something, but now I don't think I ever want to go back. :)

xman,
Top Bottom